Step 1 Sole Source Team FireShark

Also you're very welcome, I'm just glad we can all help each other through this! :D Welcome to the Team! ^_^

Is there room for another "little" one on the team? I'm on my second week and despite having a great first week I threw a little wobbler last night and had an omelette at dinner time. For me this feels worse because I didn't just randomly raid the biscuit tin, i actually planned and cooked a meal! Such a failure! !

So I'm back to ss today and needing people to help motivate me! It doesn't help that people all around me think the diet is "unsafe" and I "shouldn't be starving" myself to get thin and "just have a little bite of this cake.....".

Temptation is everywhere and what's worse is that people seem to WANT to see you fail!!
So pretty please can I be a shark??

Flubber hello ,, day one yay keep coming bk here when you feel that its getting a bit hard n and so on,, we have all been there x

Hey all, was heckled into joining this group by the missus, IvoryMarri. =p

I like the idea of being in a team though, should help with motivation and such! GO TEAM FIRESHARK.

Angela i have friends thinking the same and others who are right behind me,, yes temptation is everywhere ,, be strong prove them wrong x

hey kain lol

Nazz great day thanx .. im full of the cold so feel rought cus of that,, CD wise im 100% still baby!!

how are you ??

Anna i just read ur msg on the other page.. Im so proud of u for resisting those FATTY CHOCOLATES!!! We do not need them right now! Wen we have lost the weight we can have some as a luxury once in a while and know we dont need it to survive the day lol.. My days has been suprisingly great.. No hunger at all!!

Hope u feel better soon hun x

I was enjoying the soups/porridge. Then I got to week three and it became nothing but BARS! Bars are the best thing ever =p

Oh don't worry Nazz, I always listen to her. I don't always pay attention though =p

You start the bars on your third week. If you have a sweet tooth then they are a godsend. Also less faffing about with blenders etc!

thanx Nazz its was easy to just sniff n walk away lol...i cant wait for a bar to chew something omg hahaha its been over a week

I may not try the bars till i really feel like i need to chew some food..! I dont really enjoy the shakes i gulp them down.. I hate the after taste! I dont mind the ready made shakes in the cartons..! And now that im not feeling hungey at all im forcing them down coz i know i need to have the 3ahakes a day :(

Haha kain lol.. I will try them on week three itl be nice to have something maybe even as a treat a few times in the week!

Anna i know its exciting that its already been a week!! Woooo!!

I recommend the Lemon Yoghurt and Chocolate bars. Both taste excellent and they really fill you up!

Wow lots more since I left to pop out!!

I have yet to use a blender I will to blend in the Ice but I normally shake it in the bottle then pour it into a glass through a mini sieve :) feels more like I'm drinking something exotic, catch me drinking it from a martini glass next!!!

Welcome everyone :)

:clap: and many weeks to come guys x

Back