Team Flab-U-Less!!

add my 3lbs to the total = 18lbs so far!

I want to do 4 next week so i hit the 2 stone off mark :)

6lbs today for me! That is 24lbs in total!!!

Well done everyone!

7lbs for me this week peeps taking our total to 31lb I think we win yes?

o my word girls well done!!!!!!!are we losers or what!!

Woo hoo!!! Who is going to tell the others?!

hey rainbowbright can i join a team !!!! x

Go team...Gimme an F...Gimme an L etc etc etc lol

keep it up guys!!!!xxxx

Hi team,

Hope this aint going to mess things up but my next weigh in is going to be a week Tuesday, not sure how this will affect things.

Keep up the good work everyone, I've had a slight slip this weekend but back on tomorrow. xx

hi lou, thats no probs, how u doing??
not been on here for a while, had a wonderful valentines. my boyfriend got me a puppy so i feel like a new mother!it is very tiring chasing around after him!!hopefully burning a few calories though.

hope you're all getting on ok?xxxx

Doing ok thanks Barbie, sounds like you've had a great time and a cute little pup as well...you know it'll be great for exercise etc..

Finding this has its ups and downs but it defo more ups i've lost loads feel great and looking forward to dropping down even more...we have to keep this up by the summer we are all going to be in great shape!

You are doing fantastically keep it up!

bless you lou it is tough isnt it. you had your weigh in yet?mines tonite.
the other day i was so tempted to buy chocolate, the shakes r starting to make me feel a bit sick now, but i resisted!!its gonna b worth it!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

gotta wait a week or so, for my own sanity, I need a good week back on the lipotrim and need a boost so this is what i'm going to do. Have a fantastic week and weigh in next Friday..well done by the way :)your another half a stone light this week.

hey there -

had my weigh in and it was another 3lbs off :)

I am going to be very good with my water this coming week and see if i can get more off next week :)

Weigh in tomorrow at 930am. Fingers crossed.

well done purple and good luck hope!!ill be keeping everything crossed for you!!xx mwah

4lbs this week!

Back