Team Glitterbelles

missyl said:
Lol off course, I doubt we have a strict policy here - I'm sure people just want to be supportive for each other and let as many as they need to join.

The weigh in days begin Monday (which is our first official group one)

Glad you like the worksheet, hopefully once a few successful weeks pass - it will be great. (I'll add you to it, and then you can just modify an add ur details every week - it does all the calculations for u, u just put in ur new weight each week)

It's great that we all have strong motivators, nothing beats a wedding motivator!

When I get grumpy and tempted by food I think of my little motivator; fashion. I love fashion, unfortunately it doesn't love me lol.

I see all the lovely clothes I'd like to wear, and how good i'd look in them if I were slim - that's helps me keep going =D

What are other peoples motivators here? (big or small)

Missyl, you got the same passion as me!! Definitely being able to buy the clothes you want acts as a huge motivational tool!

I'm scared to put on a pair of my favourite G Starr skinny jeans.... Hopefully when I next pop them on they will be nice and comfy! x

Day 2 almost done. One shake left. 3 and a half litres of water drunk.

Starting to feel very tired. Have been hungry since about 2pm so am really looking forward to dinner! Really need ketosis to kick in soon. Think the weekend will be very challenging.

How is everyone else feeling today? Up or down?

Jayellekay said:
Day 2 almost done. One shake left. 3 and a half litres of water drunk.

Starting to feel very tired. Have been hungry since about 2pm so am really looking forward to dinner! Really need ketosis to kick in soon. Think the weekend will be very challenging.

How is everyone else feeling today? Up or down?

Go easy on the water girl, it's good to drink the suggested amount throughout the day - but it's a myth about the more you drink the more you lose (which people use to think on here a few years ago) in fact there was a woman that died of water in toxication when she drank too much doing one of these diets.

Not trying to scare you or anything, just sayin to be careful :)

Abbie:-) said:
Missyl, you got the same passion as me!! Definitely being able to buy the clothes you want acts as a huge motivational tool!

I'm scared to put on a pair of my favourite G Starr skinny jeans.... Hopefully when I next pop them on they will be nice and comfy! x

:) we should post some links to our fav outfits we'd wanna wear.

Ahh to wear skinny jeans with some nice russell & bromley boots over them =D

Any room for a new team member or are u full up??

X

Hello Kerry! So....what diet are you doing? Have you started yet? How you getting on?

How is everybody? Not sure about you, but I don't work on the weekend. I think the next couple of days will be challenging as I don't have a routine in place, into which I can slot my shakes and water. Will have to work hard at it.
Also worried that I am now into the dreaded days 3 and 4 .... so I need to keep strong.
If I can make it to Monday...I think it'll start to get easier. Fingers crossed ketosis will be here the earlier the better.

Anything else happening?

Ps couldn't resist.....bit similar to the last one, so definitely couldn't buy both! Hehe!
https://www.joythestore.com/Louche-Spot-Button-Back-Dress.html

Hey all how you going? Had such a busy week at work , blessing in disguise I think! Well the weigh in is 13.2 which means I've lost 5 lbs this week! Yay!
Jay hope days 4 and 5 go well for you!! Ketosis rocks xxx

Well done Emmy! :)

Todays my first weigh in lost 10lbs so very happy with that. :) I'll not update my sheet til i weigh myself on Monday though.

Been informed yesterday by uni everyone has to retake an exam we took this week due to 'an adminastrive error' not happy to say the least :mad: Still at least I haven't turned to food with the stress!

Been reading everyones updates and its all very positive which is brill :)

Here's to shedding those pounds! x

Congratulations Rachele! 10lbs is amazing.
Well done Emmey - 5lbs is brilliant.

Fingers crossed....I'll be following in your footsteps!

News about your exam Rachele is terrible. Is there a way you can register a formal complaint? What could have happened which means they make you do it again? That's awful. Well done on not turning to food though. Not sure I could have been that strong.

Last edited:
Thanks and Im sure you'll have a great loss too as sounds like you're doing great :)

As for the uni thing we are spread over 2 sites and the other site had answers highlighted on a section of their exam paper! Total incompetence.. trust me Im not taking it lying down. Hopefully will burn off more calories with all the stress!! LOL

xx

Well done emmey and rachele, those losses are fab, I hope I get as good a loss as you!

I managed to make it through day 4 hell yesterday and thankgod I feel a lot better today :) hopefully the weekend will be kind to me, even managed to sit there with a glass of water last night while hubby stuffed fish n chips, that's an achievement for me. Hope you all have a good day x

Hi everyone. Just a little update from me. Day 2 and have stuck to it 100%. A little headahe but soon went with paracetamol.

As an extra little incentive I've chosen my wedding dress today!! Have to go for measurements at the end of the month, hence doing CD now.

I had a dream last night that I ate a sausage roll... He he, brain must've been missing food! X

Ooh...exciting. do you have a picture of your dress?

Well done on staying 100%!

Last edited:
Thank you jayellekay. I don't have a pic of the dress, but it is lovely and SO flattering. It rouches (sp) quite dramatically across the front of the stomach and makes me look flat!! The tie up backs make them fit in all the right places. My weight is carried on my lower stomach (my actual waiste is quite small) and mainly round my bum and thighs. Very pear shaped. So the rouch across the waiste holds it in where I'm small then the skirt skims over everything else that I'd like to hide!

I think i've said before, the dress itself is not really my reason for loosing weight coz it looks great anyway, but the beach holiday and bikinis the honeymoon will bring are my main worry. Don't want to have rolls of fat to hide on my photos!

Aww congrats on finding your wedding dress, I remember when I found mine, makes it all suddenly seem real! Xx

What does everyone think, have I reached ketosis?

This afternoon I had a bit of a headache and felt a bit lightheaded. By 4pm i felt really quite hungry and tired for the first time since I started, and as I was home alone I took myself off to bed. I woke up feeling much better after an hours sleep.

Now I am consious that my breath has become smelly and have just gone to make up final pack of the day but not really feeling hungry for it

I last "ate" Thursday lunch but had been carb free for 2 days prior to that so that may have sped things along, but still Saturday seems like it might be a bit too soon.

My CDC gave me 2 ketostix, but she said don't test till Monday. I'm tempted to test now but don't want to 'waste' one stick if it's negative!!

Might test in morning, what do u think?

Back