Team Glitterbelles

nic_noc1 said:
What does everyone think, have I reached ketosis?

This afternoon I had a bit of a headache and felt a bit lightheaded. By 4pm i felt really quite hungry and tired for the first time since I started, and as I was home alone I took myself off to bed. I woke up feeling much better after an hours sleep.

Now I am consious that my breath has become smelly and have just gone to make up final pack of the day but not really feeling hungry for it

I last "ate" Thursday lunch but had been carb free for 2 days prior to that so that may have sped things along, but still Saturday seems like it might be a bit too soon.

My CDC gave me 2 ketostix, but she said don't test till Monday. I'm tempted to test now but don't want to 'waste' one stick if it's negative!!

Might test in morning, what do u think?

It's possible that your in ketosis especially if you were carb free for a couple of days. Ketosis normally takes effect day 3-4 since you started Thursday lunchtime I would check your first per of the morning tomorrow which will give you best accuracy. Ps I'm on day 3 and my breath is getting that lovely aroma! ;-)

Congrats Nic-Noc! I think I also made it to ketosis today - as hunger has gone. Still feel very droggy though...so waiting for a burst of energy!

Wedding dress sounds great Nic-Noc! What a big thing to order it. Must make the wedding seem closer!

Good luck to everyone today. Here's to another 100% day - ready for Team Glitterbelles weigh in tomorrow!

Inspirational outfit for the day from me:
http://www.asos.com/Victoria-Beckha...&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=OilYellow

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Great updates, good to hear everyone is doing well! I have managed to get through day 3 and day 4 is nearly over whoopie! Just come back from seeing my CDC and tried one of the new maple and pecan porridges, it was pretty good. Think I'm in ketosis too, getting that lovely taste in my mouth, and no hunger it's the mind thing I'm trying to overcome.
Hope everyone else is ok.... x

Have stayed on track with diet today. Had a little emotional wobble before but seems to have passed (my OH took the full force of my 'wobble' but kissed and made up!!) hope everyone else still managing to keep it up.

Look forward to seeing everyones losses on team weigh in tomorrow!

Hi Girlies :D

I would look to join you all, I am re-starting CD tomorrow but I havent got many packs left so will prob be doing 2 packs & an oss until I decide whether to get more packs or not depends how much I lose as I only need to lose just over a stone for target, depends what my weigh in is like tomorrow!! :confused:

I have re-started so many times over the past couple of years, I have been up & down for years with my weight & tried so many diets, CD is the only diet I have done which has got me to my lowest weight I have ever been since I started dieting, The most I weighed was when I started CD that was 15st 7lb (photo is in my albums) I would love to be 10st but that seems so far away, so getting to 11.7 is my first goal. I am sick of messing about & this time I just wanna get to goal.
I will weigh in tomorrow & update my signature too..

I wont get on here until tomorrow night as after I finish work I am going on a cupcake course (not ideal starting cd tomorrow) but hey ho..
I am so excited, I cant wait.....

It would be lovely if you ladies can tell me a bit about yourself so we can get to know each other a little more..

By the way loving the google spreadsheet, I thrive from Organisation, I am like hitler at work as I am such a perfectionist I love things in order so fab idea... ;)

I used to be the leader of The WaterBabes group so have a few ideas on challenges to keep us motivated etc..

Right girlies I am signing off & I will pop on tomorrow..
Dreading WI tomorrow.... lol

Nite Nite

Hugs...
x

Good morning everybody! Good weekends?
I survived 100% so today is day 5.

My official one week weigh in is not until Wednesday evening - so for group purposes I'll post the loss from my home scales, deducted from my last cdc weight.

Hopefully this will stop my weight records yo-yo-ing, and also ensure I don't get my hopes up for official cdc weigh ins (as last week I weighed 4lbs more on cdc scales)

So loss this morning (beginning of day 5) is 6.5lbs! I'll update the spreadsheet as soon as I get to work!

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Welcome Kelly! Hope your weigh in today is not as bad as you fear.
Look forward to hearing some of your ideas you've used before. Anything to keep us all going til we get to target!

I have updated the spreadsheet for my loss. I have also added a page for you Kelly!

Once everyone has weighed in, I'll post our weight loss chart for the week!

Hoping I haven't missed anyone out:
- Missyl
- Emmey
- Rachele
- CrystalG
- Mrslearmouth
- Abbie
- Nic_Noc1
- Kelly1977
- Jayellekay

I've weighed myself today for the team weigh in, and have lost 6.5lb, which I am made up with. However official weigh in not till Wednesday eve so may have lost a touch more by then.

I have updated the spreadsheet with my loss.

I feel very light headed today. I had to sit down twice as I got ready for work as I felt like I would pass out. I've had 600ml of water since getting up (about an hour and a half ago) and have just finished my porridge. Hoping I'll start to feel better soon, but at the moment feel very strange.

If this feeling keeps up I won't manage a full day at work, I'm going to have to see how I go. Does anyone have any suggestions for making this feeling pass? :(

Morning. The only thing I can suggest is more water. Whenever I am feeling weak, I sit down and try and drink for about 5mins. I have found that just sitting still and letting the moment pass helps.
Hope you start to feel better soon.

Great news on your loss! I too am 6.5 down and my weigh in is Wednesday evening too! Twins!

Weigh in day! Copy n paste if you can

Monday 10th January
------------------------
NIC_NOC1 - 6.5lbs :)
JAYELLEKAY - 6.5lbs :)
MISSYL - 8lbs :)

Congratulations Missyl!!! 8lbs is great!!

Welcome to the team kelly :)

I do not get weighed with CDC until 6 tonight so will let you know then what I have lost but well done to everyone who has done it already, you have all had great losses! I am not sure how much I am going to loose as think time of the month on its way, I have PCOS so haven't had one for about 6 months, why now, whyyyyy!!! lol x

Just come from being weighed and I have lost 6lb, not very happy about that for a week of being 100% but hey ho, think TOTM is coming and as I haven't had one for months I guess it was bound to mess it up, just wish it wasn't this week so I had a bigger loss to spur me on :cry::sigh:

MrsLearmouth said:
Just come from being weighed and I have lost 6lb, not very happy about that for a week of being 100% but hey ho, think TOTM is coming and as I haven't had one for months I guess it was bound to mess it up, just wish it wasn't this week so I had a bigger loss to spur me on :cry::sigh:

Hun 6lbs is great! Don't be discouraged if it's not a huge number, try carrying around 6lbs of butter or flour and see how heavy it is. You've lost that amount in one week! (well part, because the other part is water weight)

So a big congrats!

Don't be disheartened. 6lbs is great. 1more and it'll be half a stone!
On another diet that would have taken between 3 and 6 weeks to achieve!
Keep at it - weight loss will even out of the coming weeks. If you have more to lose after TOTM ends, that'll be seen on next week weigh in - making week 3 easier!
Have you spoken to SacredSilence? I think she is also PCOS, so might give you someone to compare losses with? As I think they may be a little slower than other peoples.

6lbs is great - so please be happy!

Back