Team Glitterbelles

I'm still here!

How are you getting on? Did you manage your scales ban?

Ok let's get this team back off the ground! An update on me...

Have been working up through plans and I'm now on 1000 Cal. Not done it 100% this week if i'm honest. Will see what weigh in brings this week!

I've just gone back to work today, it was our half term last week. Busy busy, as ever!

How's everyone else doing? X

Hello!
I'm still 100% (week 7 WI tomorrow)
As of last week I had lost 28lbs. I think I should be down another 3 tomorrow.
My losses have been slower than I had hoped, but think this is partially because I had a tooth infection, followed by antibiotics, followed by having the tooth taken out! So I have not been feeling very well the past few weeks. Also have upped my exercise. Now doing power plates 3/4 times a week, and I have started the couch to 5lb running programme.
(Id rather have a slower loss and keep doing the exercise, as my shape will change for the better as I go along. When I'm thin, I don't want to still be wobbly!)

Been sticking to SS, although on my cdc advice, I had a ss+ meal yesterday.

Still trying with the water. Since my sore tooth I've struggled with it a bit - but still always drink 2.5litres, but still aiming (badly) for 4!

How's everyone else doing? Nicnoc - did you reach your target already? It's great you are working up the plans!

Oh sorry to hear u've not been too good. And congrats on staying 100% this far, what an achievement!

I was only looking to lose about 1stone 4 to get to helthy BMI. Had to order wedding dress at start of the month so just wanted to shift the weight. Short sharp shock sort of thing. So I did SS for about 3 weeks, then SS+ for a couple of weeks, did 810 for one week and then up to 1000 this week. I have lost the 1stone 4, and measurements have been taken so need to level it off now or the dress will end up too big!

It is hard though once u allow yourself to eat, and then relax the rules a bit as u go up the plans, it is so much easier and more tempting to be naughty than when u just can't have anything.

How much more are u looking to lose?

I still have more than 5stone to go to be Bmi 25.
I am confused, as when I was 18 U was a size 8/10 and Im sure I was heavier than that!
3 and a half months to go until my 30th. Really REALLY hoping to be 10 something by then!

So exciting about your wedding dress. I'm not getting married until December 2012 so not letting myself try any dresses on until October at the earliest! Doesn't stop me from internet shopping for one though!

Back