Team Glitterbelles

Good morning! I'm always here! ;-)

Well done on avoiding the food and drink! I also find it easier to say no than to allow myself a little. U have ni self control! I'll have to work in that though otherwise I'll never maintain once I'm at goal.

Week 2 WI went well for me. Now 17lb down (but still a LONG way to go)

Happy Friday! Let us know how your day goes!

Wow 17lb is fantastic!! I'm 10 and quarter lb down on my first 2 weeks. Aim was to shift 18lb so hopefully just another couple of weeks on SS and I'll be there. Plan to do the full step by step though coz as u say I don't want to pile straight back on.

Just about to have my tea time bar, was waiting for OH's tea to be ready so we could 'eat' together but his is still in the oven and I can't wait any longer!!!

Hows everyone doing this weekend?

Nic_noc that's a great loss - you're almost finished!
Missyl - hows the scales ban going? How do you feel?
Rachele - are all your exams finished now? How's things?
Abbie - how'd you get on in week 2?
Kelly - how is your restart going? Still aiming for my water to be 3.5 litres. How's yours going?
Mrslearmouth - not heard from you for a while. How's everything going?
Emmey/Crystal G - are you ok? Still reading the site?

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

nic_noc1 said:
I keep checking back and there are no new posts on our teams thread. Come on team, let's not fizzle out!!

How has everyones week been? My friend had a Jamie Oliver party last night. I had a glass of diet coke, while everyone else was on wine, and there were nibbles EVERYWHERE and I didn't touch a single one. This for me is where CD is better than SW or WW, as it takes away the option of having naughty things. If I'd been on SW I'd have though 'well I can have some, I've not used my syns yet' and then later I'd be kidding myself that I still had yesterdays syns so I could eat more... And the wine would have been flowing! I'm much better at saying I can't have anything than saying I can have SOME, coz then I can't stop!

And importantly.... It's Friday everyone!! Xxx

Wow well done, that is a fine example of willpower. By the way what happens at a Jamie Oliver party?? x

Jayellekay said:
Good morning! I'm always here! ;-)

Well done on avoiding the food and drink! I also find it easier to say no than to allow myself a little. U have ni self control! I'll have to work in that though otherwise I'll never maintain once I'm at goal.

Week 2 WI went well for me. Now 17lb down (but still a LONG way to go)

Happy Friday! Let us know how your day goes!

Wow wow wow, fab weight loss. Well done.. x

Hi girls,

Well I only lost 2 lb this week. Gutted but it's still a loss..when I look at my fake piece of fat I don't feel so bad as I have lost 2 of them. See below pic..

I want ur advice seen as though I only have 9 lb to lose do u think I am better off doing it myself healthy eating or buy a months packs? The few I have left I may not use as they don't taste right think that's why I only lost 2..
What do u think???

Well done on your losses u have done fantastic.. ;-)
X

Attachments

• image-804906814.jpg
    image-804906814.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 37
Hey guys, unfortunately I've had a rough week. It my totm and then I stupidly ate once, and then quite a few times going out with friends :( I think it's back to square one for silly ol me.

So I'm starting again today :(

Good luck missyl. Keep in touch and let us know how you're getting on.

Hi everyone. Just updated my page on the spreadsheet with my loss for this week (unofficial as on own scales, CDC weigh in on Wed) and lost 3.5lb, so 13lb total now in just under 3 weeks. Can see a huge difference now, wearin clothes that have been too small, and lots of comments off work friends which is great!

Kelly - Jamie Oliver party is very much like a pampered chef party if u've ever been to one of them, but it's Jamies own range if kitchen products being sold. Not great when sole sourcing! Stuff is nice he sells though...

Hope everyone else doing well, stick with it! Xxx

nic_noc1 said:
Hi everyone. Just updated my page on the spreadsheet with my loss for this week (unofficial as on own scales, CDC weigh in on Wed) and lost 3.5lb, so 13lb total now in just under 3 weeks. Can see a huge difference now, wearin clothes that have been too small, and lots of comments off work friends which is great!

Kelly - Jamie Oliver party is very much like a pampered chef party if u've ever been to one of them, but it's Jamies own range if kitchen products being sold. Not great when sole sourcing! Stuff is nice he sells though...

Hope everyone else doing well, stick with it! Xxx

Well done Nic - u guys inspire me to stick with this diet, and believe I can really do it. If only we cud meet in real life too, aka those group meeting things.

I've decided I'm gonna do SS+ and throw in a bit of exercising (walking/running when I can) prob won't be as big losses as I use to get, but I think this is more realistic for me.

How's everyone else doing? Haven't heard from you all in a while

Ooh that dress gets more gorgeous everytime I look at it! What size did you buy? Have you got somewhere specific in mind to where it?

I'm still at it! Week 3 WI today and I am terrified I will sts. As that is what my home scales are saying ;-(

I have been 100% 21days today! Plus had all my water (usually plus some) everyday, so the weight will have to come off eventually. Just hoping my body isn't too stubborn tonight, as I don't want a bad WI to set me back!

I'm far to far away from goal to buy a target dress yet. Looking forward to hearing about your journey into yours missyl! Once there, we will also need pictures!

Last edited:
Lol Jay, oh I'm sooooo far away from goal too - and I stupidly bought a dress size 10 (when I'm nowhere near that) but it's just my way of being motivated. I'll look at it anytime I think of reaching for a chocolate bar =D

I'm so glad u've been solidly on this diet for 21 days - girl that's almost a month, I commend you! You're gonna be my motivator too :)

How has week 3 weigh in gone Jay? As u know we weigh in on same day, so I was there this morning. The official weigh in says I've lost 1st 1lb in 3 weeks. 3 inches from waist, 1.5 from thighs, 1.5 from hips. So I am really happy with that. Also makes BMI 25.2 which is SOOO close to being healthy at 25!

CDC said I could do one final week of SS, but I've decided to do SS+, so have just had my 200cal meal for tea and I really enjoyed it. I would have never thought I'd be so satisfied off eating so little. I did have a mini nervous breakdown when realised kitchen scales needed new batteries...

Have got an interview tomorrow. It the job I'm doing now but on a permanent contract. Have been on a temp contract since summer. So everyone keep their fingers crossed. It's 1pm tomorrow and hopefully will find out later in the day. They r interviewing till 4 though so will be a long afternoon!

Hello! My WI was awful. Just 1lb. I know I haven;t cheated and just need to put this result behind me. It's TOTM so I must be retaining water ;-(

Still 1 st 4lb in 3 weeks is pretty unbelievable!

Wow! I can't believe you have done so well! BMI25!!!! So nearly there!

I dont even know what I look like at that weight!! Even when I was 18 and a size 8, my BMI was higher than 25!!

Good luck with the interview! Let us know how you get on.

Ah Jay it must be disheartening having been so good. Let's hope u see a giant loss next week to make up for it.

Found out today that I got the job, so that's good news! Going to treat myself to a glass of wine tonight. Feels naughty but it's only 1 glass... As long as I get back on it straight away and drink plenty tomorrow I should be ok x

Congratulations! Great news!

Back