Team Glitterbelles

Good morning! I am also now starting week 2.
I had a huge drama yesterday (please have a nosey in my diary - link below - if you're interested in the gory details!)
I stayed 100% week one, and feel confident I can do another 7days!
I lost 7.5lbs. Wasn't really excited, given the huge amount I have to lose, I was expecting a bigger week 1 loss. But half a stone is good!

Double post

Missyl - that is one GORGEOUS dress!

Abbie - congratulations on week 1, and your loss. We're getting there!

Kelly - can you put me down for 3.5litres this week? I managed 4 the first 4 days, but then slipped to 3, and really struggled to do that. So I think 3.5 will challenge me, without making me hate water forever!

Hope everyone else has a good day!

Jayellekay said:
Missyl - that is one GORGEOUS dress!

Abbie - congratulations on week 1, and your loss. We're getting there!

Kelly - can you put me down for 3.5litres this week? I managed 4 the first 4 days, but then slipped to 3, and really struggled to do that. So I think 3.5 will challenge me, without making me hate water forever!

Hope everyone else has a good day!

Hang in there Jay, fab weight loss - I'm jealous!! ;-) just think only a few more days to eating bars and having flavoured water! Yey!!

Hi all! After my really good week last week I've struggled this week as I've had a nibble here and there but it must stop today! Tried on all my lovely clothes on that don't fit at the moment and its refocussed me.

So I doubt I'll lose more than a couple of pounds this week but as long as its a loss eh?

You lot must be sloshing around with all that water... I'm sticking with my 2.5 litres and the odd coke zero! :)

Hey Rachele. Hows your day been?
Keep at it - now your refocussed you might be able to nut have any nibbles tomorrow. If it was me...once I'd had one bite...I'd be finishing everything off in one go!
A loss is a loss! So fingers crossed you get what you're expecting.
Good luck for tomorrow!

Hey guys, I was wondering if our next challenge could be resisting the scales.

No one weighs themselves until the end of the month.

Sometimes I feel like checking the scales every few days and it's a bad obsession. So would be cool if we had something else to focus on - and then at the end, it cud be a nice surprise :)

But we'd all have to be honest about it ^_^

Thanks Jayellekay!

Well done on your loss by the way! :)

Feeling strong again but only the scales will tell me how much damage I've done on Sat. I'm sure I wont of put any on though. Just gonna have to get back into ketosis with sheer will power again!

First time I did CD I was scared stiff to eat anything for the first 3 months in case I just lost total control! Lol Which is probably why I lost 51/2 stone in 4 months... :eek:

We can do this! xx

missyl said:
Hey guys, I was wondering if our next challenge could be resisting the scales.

No one weighs themselves until the end of the month.

Sometimes I feel like checking the scales every few days and it's a bad obsession. So would be cool if we had something else to focus on - and then at the end, it cud be a nice surprise :)

But we'd all have to be honest about it ^_^

Ooh.....not sure about this one. I currently weigh myself about 3 or 4 times a day!!! (I know - not good!)

It would certainly be a challenge.

If its something you think would benefit you - I would happily be a cheerleader!!!!!

Hi girls

Huge well done on the losses, brilliant results, don't be too gutted girls as they weren't bigger losses, they are losses all the same so be proud..

I have had an awful day been so stressed at work had no packs, I ate cereal bars, fruit, OSS, biscuits, sweets.. I weigh in tomorrow too. How bloody stupid can u get.
Thinking of having good chat with my CDC, it's all about emotional eating with me alot of the time.

If u wanna put ur amount on the water challenge, copy & paste mine and add your own girls as can't do it on my phone.

Well I am off out tomorrow night to a darts exhibition, does anyone follow darts?
It's been a part of my life since I was young as my dad, brother & fiancé play, Adrian Lewis the new world champion is gonna be there, must get a photo with him.. :)

Anyway off to sleep now, wanna forget all about this crap day and face the concequences tomorrow :-(

Hugs
X

It's been quiet on here these last few days!

Just thought I'd give an update on me. Had an excited moment on Friday morning when my work pants were loads too big around my waist!!

Last night had my biggest challenge so far. Out with a party of 80 at a function in a hotel. 3 course sit down dinner, night in the hotel and breakfast this morning.

Leek and potato soup for starters - said I didn't like leeks and gave to someone sat near me who'd finished his. Turkey dinner, said no thank you to roast potatoes (can't believe I did that!) and just had meat and veg. Didn't like the pudding so that was easy - would have been so hard if I had liked it!! Stayed on water with meal, had 2 diet cokes from the bar. But at the very end of the night I had a glass of wine, eeeek!

I knew I shouldn't but I just wanted a treat. I've been 100% since starting this so I thought what the heck. I could have been MUCH worse, I thought I'd done well to just have that!

Anyway, it's breakfast time now, and OH has gone down without me. Thought it'd be easier if I just stayed in bed! Have brought a bar with me so will tuck into that in a little while instead.

Hope i've not done too much damage, we will see what the scales say on weigh in day!!

How is everyone elses weekend? Xxx

Morning.

Don't worry nic_noc. You did well, and one glass of wine - you could have done a lot worse.

Make sure you drink all your water today, to flush out as much as possible which should try and limit the damage caused.

My weekend is good. Now day 10 100%. Need to focus on water day - it was hard work yesterday - though did manage 3litres in the end.

Tried, and failed to make tetra icecream last night as a treat. Will try again today.

How's everyone else doing?

Ah thank you for your reply. Yes I will make sure I drink plenty today. Weigh in with CDC is not till Wednesday morning so hopefully it won't have too big an impact on loss! X

I'm gonna be doing my personal monthly challenge of not weighing myself until the end of the month - so no weigh ins for me today.

What about others, weigh-ins?

I'm gonna be doing my personal monthly challenge of not weighing myself until the end of the month - so no weigh ins for me today.

I weigh myself every morning, Its shocking really as the scales depend my mood for the day! :eek:
I wish I could get out of the habit as its more of a suprise then..

Well Girls,

I have to confess I went out on Friday Night to a Darts Exhibition, ended up drinking alot of Vodka which ended up in a hangover Saturday to which I ate all day so whatever I lost during the week I put back on so back to 12.4 as of this morning
Stupid I know....

I am gonna order more Packs as then I can at least be as near to 100% as I can.
Not many left now & they are a month out of date, they taste ok... ish.... lol

x

missyl said:

Good luck with your challenge missyl. Be sure to keep us up-to-date with how you are getting on. When does your month start? Will you be measuring yourself? Or just concentrating on the diet?

kelly1977 said:
Well Girls,

I have to confess I went out on Friday Night to a Darts Exhibition, ended up drinking alot of Vodka which ended up in a hangover Saturday to which I ate all day so whatever I lost during the week I put back on so back to 12.4 as of this morning
Stupid I know....

I am gonna order more Packs as then I can at least be as near to 100% as I can.
Not many left now & they are a month out of date, they taste ok... ish.... lol

x

Try to put it behind you Kelly. I guess if you're buying new packs you'll have to make a deal with yourself to stuck at it. Otherwise its a very expensive and painful way to eat through the week if you still undo it at the weekend.

Good luck.

I keep checking back and there are no new posts on our teams thread. Come on team, let's not fizzle out!!

How has everyones week been? My friend had a Jamie Oliver party last night. I had a glass of diet coke, while everyone else was on wine, and there were nibbles EVERYWHERE and I didn't touch a single one. This for me is where CD is better than SW or WW, as it takes away the option of having naughty things. If I'd been on SW I'd have though 'well I can have some, I've not used my syns yet' and then later I'd be kidding myself that I still had yesterdays syns so I could eat more... And the wine would have been flowing! I'm much better at saying I can't have anything than saying I can have SOME, coz then I can't stop!

And importantly.... It's Friday everyone!! Xxx

Back