Team Micasa Sucasa Let's CARPE DIEM!!!!

Are you With Team Micasa Sucasa ?? (YES YES YES).

• YEP im in!!!!

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • No i am in a diff team !!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RavenMoon

Gold Member
Okay after thinking about the name for ages.. and most people telling me both names were good i combined the names..

Our name had to be a strong one that meant something to us personally so i think the name will do us justice.

We are a TEAM and together i know we can do anything , this forum is helpful and friendly and i know when one of us is stuck its not long before we get many helpful replies So here is our Team chat Thread..

Micasa sucasa (OUR HOME IS YOUR HOME everyone is welcome so come in and join us tell us about your day and anything else ).

Carpe Diem (Sieze the day/momment. Lets stop worrying about the long term and concentrate on each day step by step).

Now lets chat ^^.

i'm kiira as you all know im 24 and love to joke around and natter , like to think of myself as helpful and nice but i can be a total B**ch at times but thats not often so dont worry haha..

So hows everyones day going so far? x

So hows everyones day going so far? x

I had a late brekkie not long ago and I`m starving already :rolleyes: :p

I also wanna watch Twilight again but Twig is watching Peppa Pig and I don`t think i`ll win the fight lol x

OOOHHHH i love you for getting me into twilight its delious mmm lol... well ok i'll calm down now lol.. i need to go do some wii fitt exercise i did the 20 min jog on there yesterday i was so tired LOL.

Hey ladies

I'm on day 1 of a restart! Not had 1st shake yet although on my blog I did say I was enroute to makeit...can I listen to the whizzzzzzzzzz of the blender again.....will it become a regular sound or will it be a one off!

Tearful today too...MEN!

Anyway, love to join your team..love the name!

KW..youre doing so well and on a roll..obviously in the zone that I'm eager to get back into....I hear the whizzz of the whizzzer!! SacredSilence...I see youre doing the race for life..me too! Yikes!!

Hey and welcome hun!! of course you can join the team your already here ;)... hows your first day going? i'm sure you will do really well just focus on teh reasons why your doing it and if you feel low come tell one of us and we can try bring you back up xxx

Im in a good zone right now but it all seems too easy to be honest im waiting for summit bad to happen but for now its all good x

Ahhhh i feel you withe the men issue me and my guy have more ups and downs then a rollercoaster thats stuck on repeat lol..
But its my insecruity and issues that cause most my stuff i get wound up in my head bout stuff that doesnt even matter lol.. but today we are doin okay so im okay ha...

xxxx chin up girlie

Afternoon :D
I'm just enjoying my last couple of hours before the madness descends back on my tranquillity ( that is kids home from school, hubby in from work :D)
Have more or less sat on my backside today, but I'm going to class tonight and will do the exercise class, even though my sciatica is playing up :(

Hey hun. Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm feeling right at home already. I can feel a niggly headache, had my 1st shake and feel OK with them again.....so far!! Tonight will be a challenge when family are in and its T-Time!! Im due to go gym so that should get me away from it...but then thinking maybe that will make me more hungry!! Grrr....guess just to to grin and bear it. Ive been gritting teeth through the afterburn of gym so trying to see it in same way!! Well thats the plan. Great thread!

x

Hey ali i always write abi then delete and change it to ali lol im useless.. you deserve to sit and relax its your birthday your a oldie now :p JOKE!!! lol... well i just done some wii fit but then stopped to chat to my sister and mate on facebook grr so back to it now!!.. let me know how your class went later fingers crossed for ya hun x

Hey wagonwheel your name makes me hungry HAHA... im glad you feel welcomed because i know sometimes when people join a group its hard , for me anyways lol.. glad you took your shake , what diet are you on , slim fast or VLCD? im sure the first days are the ones you gotta get through then it will get easier.. hope your headache goes away i find gym does help but does make you hungrier but hey we cant have it all ways lol...

lets all sing happy birthday to ALI..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ALIIIIIIII
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU!!

did i break any windows??

see you soon girlies... ohh i have good news im down another 2lbs YAY!! lol..

I've spent the day tidying the girls bedroom again! Did sort through their wardrobes as well as there is loads of stuff that they've outgrown.
Had spaghetti hoops & toast for dinner, twas yummy! Just had a snack of WW malt loaf.
My local gym has a salsa aerobics class on tonight and I'm thinking of going, whats putting me off is walking into a room full of skinny, fit & young girls and watching their faces drop when they see me. But I really think I'd enjoy the class as I love dancing..... we'll see.

Dont ever worry about what others think ... if you feel they looking at you like a alien just comfort yourself by imaging what it will be like when you lost you weight and walk in =] whos going to be laughing then??... if you dont do something because your worried bout other people then your denying yourself a life .. does sound like fun id go with you if i was near you :)..

im eating my lunch , mini pizza (3.7g)n a low fat yogurt..
its tasty :) then im off up to the doctors to meet a friend thats going to ask for xenical x

Hey ali i always write abi then delete and change it to ali lol im useless.. you deserve to sit and relax its your birthday your a oldie now :p JOKE!!! lol... well i just done some wii fit but then stopped to chat to my sister and mate on facebook grr so back to it now!!.. let me know how your class went later fingers crossed for ya hun x

Hey wagonwheel your name makes me hungry HAHA... im glad you feel welcomed because i know sometimes when people join a group its hard , for me anyways lol.. glad you took your shake , what diet are you on , slim fast or VLCD? im sure the first days are the ones you gotta get through then it will get easier.. hope your headache goes away i find gym does help but does make you hungrier but hey we cant have it all ways lol...

lets all sing happy birthday to ALI..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ALIIIIIIII
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU!!

did i break any windows??

see you soon girlies... ohh i have good news im down another 2lbs YAY!! lol..

Thank you, you nutter :D :D ( said with mucho affection)

I've spent the day tidying the girls bedroom again! Did sort through their wardrobes as well as there is loads of stuff that they've outgrown.
Had spaghetti hoops & toast for dinner, twas yummy! Just had a snack of WW malt loaf.
My local gym has a salsa aerobics class on tonight and I'm thinking of going, whats putting me off is walking into a room full of skinny, fit & young girls and watching their faces drop when they see me. But I really think I'd enjoy the class as I love dancing..... we'll see.

GO!!! I was over 20 stone when I started at the gym, and yep I was probably one of the biggest, but you know what? I had fun! Go and enjoy yourself hun xxx

Good morning peeps :D
I'm should be going walking, but my sciatica is playing up and my calves muscles are blooming sore too :rolleyes: Oh well might make it down to the shops and back, will better than nothing lol
x

Back