Team Micasa Sucasa Let's CARPE DIEM!!!!

Are you With Team Micasa Sucasa ?? (YES YES YES).

• YEP im in!!!!

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • No i am in a diff team !!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bumping this one :)

So how is everyone today?

I'm worn out so I'm going to have an early night.

I just bought a copy of The Beck Diet Solution- Think like a thin person.... Has anyone followed this plan?

Well I love reading so I'll give it a try and hopefully pick up a few tips along the way. :)

im good thanks clare , ooohhh you will have to let me know if that books any good i love reading =] xx

Im going for a colonic in the morning... something i promised myself years ago but never got round to...

I feel so much better in myself its time to get rid of 39 years of rubbish.

I am so excited about have a tube up me bum and being filled full of water, total loon :D

Will let you know how i get on assuming i dont pop :O

crayola's and buttons up your bum!?!

Is this some kind of kinky mating ritual you and Gary are in to? :8855:

Nope, i hear that people eat things when they are little and the body doesnt digest them and they come out years later in irigation.. I must have eaten the school bus!

Oooooh, I've always fancied a colonic too! (in a weird kinda way!) Please let me know how you go on!

I can't wait to hear about this tomorrow!

That's if you are able to sit down at the computer :D

Hi girlies

Well it was ok, bit uncomfortable...

No lost items appeared but i did clear the backlog. Apparently I have been eating too much bran and it had clogged me up (there was me thinking I was eating the best thing to help me go)!!!!

Weighed the same when i left so dont get too excited, my fella's wallet is a little lighter now though!!!

:D

Like you I thought bran was the right thing to eat to prevent getting clogged up.:confused: Maybe is does but you just has too much in your diet :)

My friend had a Colonic and she said after a few days her skin seemed clearer and got less head aches.

My skin is lovely and i dont get headaches!

She said I need to chew slower, i dont normally bother to chew :8855:

Oh well, got to read the latest issue of OK mag for nothing!!

x

Hello all!! Hope you are all well :) I have had the day off work today and got quite a bit achieved at home. Did extra vacuuming to work a few extra calories off!!! I have been static for a week but then I always am when its that TOM!! But I am on the downward scale again so am pleased! I am hoping to achieve my goal for the end of May fingers crossed :) Hope you all have a good weekend xx Annie xx

It's just a thought ... I was wondering if anyone want's to take part in weekly weigh in and maybe have a little fun competition every week.
We could use a weight loss percentage to make it fair.

Count me in clare .. go make a thread for it so more people will prob join :p you can be in charge of it this time haha.

i've not been around much but now im super duper focussed and feeling good.. xx

Back