Team sandybums

Only a lb. Why am I doing ss then lol?!! I could be eating!!

Sounds werid but I'm desperate to eat but I'm also scared to eat. I don't no if I could trust myself to eat a little, I'm worried i wouldn't stop eating if I started lol! X

I think that's the thing some people find complete abstinence easier. The other thing us portion size. Once u r used to having your ss+ meal it's easy to have a little extra than 200g of chicken etc. This is where I'm at now need to keep an eye on my portion size!

Although in another way I'm used to making my ss+ meal so now n again if I'm feeling ill or like I want to cheat etc I know what I'm aloud and worse case scenario i'l just have a little extra of the aloud foods

Yeah think I'll keep with ss until I've lost a decent amount of weight. And I can trust myself to eat a small portion cause I'd hate to fall off the wagon this early.

Well ladies we are 1 week ;and 1 day)into our 100% challenge how has everyone done? X

i'm still 100%. can't wait for wi this week. but then my cons is away for a week so will have 2 weeks losses next time i weigh after this week i should see my 10's that will be amazing.

Morning team!!

It all seems pretty quiet on our thread! Cmon I need all the support I can get as I'm struggling to want to be on this!

I'm so tired this morning though took a sleeping pill last night which is probably the culprit! Just on my first cup of tea in bed think i'l have another before I drag myself up n get dresses!

I have the boiler man coming this evening I pray he can fix my boiler without having to send off for parts!!! It seems we haven't had hot water for an eternity! N while on cd especially I do love to take myself off to a nice hot bubble bath!!

Past few days my heart hasn't been in cd! I've been slacking on the water front big time missing shakes here and there not really weighing my ss+ amounts and having my ss+ meal at all sorts if times I haven't cheated though but think it was touch n go n by last night I just thought I'd had enough! Still Monday morning now I need to pull my socks up back to work so routines alot better and we are sll well into our 2nd week if our 2 week challenge! So I'm fully into this again as of now!

How's everybody doing? Any wobbles? Any daily weighers? I kinda had a sneak peak n they are going in the right direction!

Here's to a 100% day guys xx

Good morning team!

I guess today was the official one week of CD WI and the total is 17 lbs! Woot! Happy dance.

To answer the Pepsi Max/ Cola Zero question... In my experience 110% is the only way to go. Black coffee, water and shakes. Nothing else! That is the only time I made it for months and months on end. When I tried to do it the easier way -sugar free gum, Coke Zero, sugarine in the shakes- I didn't lose less weight -minimal- but I have had a far harder time keeping on plan and it invariably sent me on a binge in a few days.

Others can do it, others can do SS+ for months and hats off to them but from my point of view, I can't do the balanced, healthy, "just some" with food. When it's in the picture, when I eat anything for gratification -whether food or sugar free something- I go off the deep end and gorge on it. So my advice: careful!

Team sandybums?? It's all gone so quiet just popped on mins for motivation boost so thought I'd say hi to all!! Hope u t all doing well

I have had a desire since Friday for a particular food totally unhealthy!! I won't even mention the name of it it's just cruel lol but I did even google image it just do I could see and dream lol what a loser!

Oh how I'd love some kfc, was so tempted as I drove past earlier but kept on driving and I can't stop thinking about it!!
Hi everyone. I'm doing ok today been 100% was fine until 5 but then was hungry. Had my soup and I'm ok now. How are u shell keep at it we can struggle together. Onceandforall I am the same I just can't trust myself to eat I don't think I would stop if I started eating now. X

Last edited:
Oh how I'd love some kfc, was so tempted as I drove past earlier but kept on driving and I can't stop thinking about it!!
Hi everyone. I'm doing ok today been 100% was fine until 5 but then was hungry. Had my soup and I'm ok now. How are u shell keep at it we can struggle together. Onceandforall I am the same I just can't trust myself to eat I don't think I would stop if I started eating now. X[/QUOTE]

I'm struggling to have all my packs infact I've been missing 1 for days now and now I've only had one and don't want the other not because I'm not hungry or I think itl help I just can't stomach them!!

I've just kinda been downing them guess i'l have to carry on doing that until my WI and i'l have to buy more tetras as I like them and as of next week bars r ok

Yeah for me too. I've Neva tried any bars so quite excited. Are there any I should def try/avoid? Bit disappointed this week cause the scales aren't really moving and apart from a pinch of tuna the other day I've been 100%. X

Scales will Defo move for u as u have been 100 % personally I hate hate hate the choc orange bars it could physically make me sick buy some people like them. I tried the newest one which is is mint I tried the other day people said it was amazing I weren't very impressed both of those are dark choc. Although I do like bournville :) and other dark choc I clearly can't bear dark choc cambridge style oh and the same for the chocolate bar just chocolate but I love all the others caramel toffee peanut and cranberry Mmmm n I must get some mix a mousse that will help get rid of the shakes!

I tried my shakes hot and I much prefer them like that esp cappuccino, I love that hot in the mornings. Gonna get some more porridges this week as I thought they filled me up more. I still get hungry esp in the evenings. Was waiting for the day I wouldn't but it neva came! Roll on wed and I'm praying the scales have moved otherwise I will lose my motivation x

Hi guys I'm back - my hubby took me away for the weekend! Stayed 100% and this is day 25 of my journey and I have been 100% the whole time - I love the fact that people are starting to notice and felt fantastic when I was all glammed up on saturday night!
I still dont feel hungry not even tempted hubby got a chinese takeaway to take back to the hotel and I had kind of planned to eat I just couldnt do it? I wasnt even tempted by it at all stuck to my tetra and sparkling water! I love love love this diet at the minute I am finding it so easy and just feel great - on Saturday I had my hair done bought a new dress and heels and my husband couldnt believe his luck when I picked him up! The first time in a long time I felt sexy!!!!! and was really able to enjoy myself!
Regarding the coke zero/pepsi max debate - I very very rarely have it - mainly because I find drinking my water after such a chore however if I am at the pub then that it what I will have - this time I have had one glass in last 25 days I do think it can be a slippery slope tho cos for coke goes with crisps or chocolate I think it depends on your mindset. Also regarding the ss+ discussion I am doing ss+ - I would actually prefer to be doing SS but as I have a young daughter I didnt think it was appropriate for her to see me not eating at family dinner times my losses have been fab so far on ss+ and I think it is good for educating yourself about portion control and what are good choices to have also it means that if you have any meals out planned you can normally find something that is similar to what you are allowed instead of having to come of the plan altogether!
Anyway come on guys we need to up the motivation on here! - not much team spirit in the air - we also need to start thinking about our next target to keep us on track x x

Beckia I'm loving the kick up the ass you are kinda giving us! Think between me n ru2thy there are too many food thoughts lol!

Well done on staying on track when's ur next WI?

sometimes if you just stayed focussed on food and what you can and cant have you just make it harder for yourselves (been there and done it) - only trying to be supportive - next weigh in not for two weeks but will be weighing myself each friday ( and every other day of the week!!)- and going by my scales which are same as cdc's anyway but from now on I wont be seeing her on a regular basis but want to stick to weekly results x

Morning guys I've woke up feeling crap again but have decided I'm
Doing this to myself! I had 1 pack yesterday and I've got to stop!! I usually have my 1st as late as poss so I still got some in the evening but seeing as I'm struggling with them I'm changing that

I done this before but didn't tell my family etc at the time as they would all worry then when I came off cd I let it slip now this time my OH is constantly asking me have u had them all?? Are u sure? His worried I'm gonna make myself I'll and tbh his right n the proofs in the pudding sorry for the punn lol but true to form now I'm
Feeling crap!

So right now I'm gonna start a fresh I'm
Making my 1st shake in a min and downing it them my tetra at
Lunch so by 1.00 pm I will already be in a better place than yesterday! So here comes my new beginning full steam ahead!!

Ps I must get a cuppa tea ;-p

You can do it shell. I'm sure this will pass im as u know im struggling a bit too but becky your right need to stop thinking about what I can't have.

Think your change in strategy may help shell I've been having my shakes but later in the day recently so I'm gonna do the same. Wi tomorrow so hopefully that will motivate me to keep going.

Good luck everyone here's to another 100% day and no more food talk lol!! X

Hi guys I'm new never used this before this is a first for me! I am on my fourth day of the diet kept it for two of the days an flopped on one... Being strong now really hope this works... I am under 5 ft 8 I'm only 5 ft 2 but have bin doin four products a day on the soul source which is over the recommend? anyone else done this too ??

Back