Team sandybums

On on ss+ so o had already ate my ss+ meal when I posted that so infact probably ate more than you anyway lol

Hiya sorry to keep u all in suspense i lost 5lbs this week really pleased as wk 3 can.be a slow loss i lost alot of inches aswrll will post all the details on tomorrow hope ur all doing well! Congrats shell great loss dont be disappointed my baby was 8lbs 10 when she was born n she was a big baby just try to visualise the weight you lost into real images i find it becomes more realistic x

Wow well done that's great. Babys is a good way to think about it, isn't it amazing to think u lost as much weight as a new born baby. What a great way to actually picture how much weight u lost. X

Ru2thy said:
Wow well done that's great. Babys is a good way to think about it, isn't it amazing to think u lost as much weight as a new born baby. What a great way to actually picture how much weight u lost. X

P.s my last baby was 6st 10, so shell09 u lost more this week then she weighed!!
Keep up the good work everyone. Well done again beckia x

6lb 10 not 6st. It's too early!!

Thanks guys I'm pleased with the loss in the cold light of day

Thing is since yesterday afternoon I've not been feeling too good bit like the feeling I had on day 5 my arms and legs are like lead weights I'm very tired have physical hunger and snappy! It's very strange ad each time I've done cd I've not had these feelings and I automatically asume it's gonna be the same each time

It's giving me a tough ride this time for sure and mentally I just want to eat! Il get through some how didn't want to just come on n moan but wanted to explain where I was at!

Hope u are all doing good and having a fab w.end!

Hi shell hope u feel better soon and it passes quickly. I'm really hungry tonight and my brother is bringing ova pizza tonight for everyone. Not looking forward to not being able to eat it or the endless talk of why I'm not and how I should eat, it's not healthy etc.

I'm so not strong enough to turn down pizza today although I know I have too if I want results x

Ru2thy it's so tough isn't it n as for pizza well I was just eyeing one up in tescos but opted for sugar free mints instead hmmm no comparison really! Good luck you can do it!

Wish I knew willy wonka! Maybe he could make us up some pizza tasting gum! Sugar free of course. X

Rofl!! Oh o wish! I don't know why I'm feeling so mentally weak to cd at the moment think not physically feeling great isn't helping but I'm feeling deprived of nice food which I know is totally the wrong attitude as we need to remember if we want it we can have it but we have made a conscious decision to do this it's OUR CHOICE I just need to keep reminding myself of the fact!

Plus I keep thinking of our first team goal the two week challenge. I'm thinking well I've done a week now and if I can't even hit the first goal and stay on track for 2 weeks then I am pathetic!! This is the mental word I had to keep having myself last time lol

Your right it's our choice I need to keep telling myself that too. And as I glare at the food in the fridge I keep saying is it worth it. And it's so not. But it is really hard, but we can do it. Chin up chick and keep picturing your self at goal!!

Had a shock yest, bought myself a cheap pair of size 10 jeans (couldn't get them much past me knees) but my 11 year daughter put them on and they fit and she's not even over weight!! So realised quite how small size 10 is, it's only ever been a number to me before but now (I hope) with the help of cd it could be reality and that's been my dream for so long!! X

Good thinking I bought a size ten pair last time never made it in them
I'm gonna get them back out n hang them
In full view as target trousers though might be a good idea to get more comfortably back into the 12s first lol

Yeah think I should have bought a 12. I couldn't believe how small a 10 is!! If size 10 is that small I dread to think what a size 4 is! I've hung mine up so I see them every day to motivate me, hoping my love to fit in them will stop me eating pizza later. I'm so nervous about being tempted by pizza that's so silly!!

It's not silly at the mo I couldn't face it without caveing! Why don't u have some kind of ss+ meal before he comes with the pizza that may help! I would say have it while they eat the pizza but that'll probably trigger more questions and criticising of cd or at least it would within my circle of friends

Ok I've got it I know what I'm gonna have to help my craving for something sweet n naughty!

Coke zero!! My excitement is incredibly sad I know Pmsl but I just need a nice taste n something I've not had yet since starting cd

So in bout half hour when I go to the car i'l be getting one n I've had a word with myself n I'm gonna stop pining for food stop feeling sorry for myself n get back to getting skinny!!

Off to get those tiny size 10 jeans out to hang up as a constant reminder!!!

Whoop whoop!! U can do it? I'm thinking of having a pepsi max. Do u think it will do any harm I'm on ss? Pizza all finished and I had my soup. I can't express how pleased with myself I am!! Enjoy your fizzy and let me no as soon as those jeans fit!! X

Ok tried my 12s they are ok wouldn't wear with tight top though 10s don't come up only half way up my butt lol hmm we shall see I had a pepsi max by the way we shall see what happens I don't think it can do any harm

well done on all your losses
waiting for my chicken to cook cause i'm hungry. think i'm gonna be moving onto ss+ this week because i seem to be having a meal every day.

Hi, is there much of a weight loss difference between ss and ss+ cause ive been struggling recently? Didn't have my pepsi max but will have it tomorrow if I struggle like today x

Apparently the difference is about 1 lb per month

Back