Team sandybums

Ru2thy stay away from the buffet. Positive thoughts of the beach,bikini and a wobbly bum if you give in . Day 5 for me still going dizzy and work mates are saying i am crabbie. They dont know i am on cd. Will have to try to be nicer lol. Will not give in , i am not sitting on a beach looking like a whale again!!!!!!!

Welcome onceandforall have u started yet? Good luck on your journey!

Thank you very much! And to you. Yes I have, Day 2 -complete with hunger, doubts and head aches- today. As the ticker says I got lucky and shifted some considerable water gain -I couldn't resist and stepped on the scale.

I realize I will be the only one left in this team as you are all so much skinnier and will be done ages before me -I'm looking at the beginning of next year to be at target!- :wave_cry:

Ah help!! On a training day and there's a lovely buffet it all looks so lovely. Not fair.

It seems the world does it on purpose, don't they? The most awesome food opportunities are only showing up when we are doing this. The most appealing, free, social, fun foods magically materialize when we diet, don't they? Well we just have to remember that nothing tastes as good as we imagine and nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!

Last time around I had no clue, had always been overweight but this time I KNOW what it feels like being thin and it feels better than I imagined it so I know how well worth it it is!

Everyone here has a CDC? I considered not getting one as I could do this on shakes from the supermarket and realistically what do they know about this? But I still called and arranged a meeting with a CDC for Saturday to keep my options open.

My plan is:
- 110% CD SS - meaning no sugar free stuff or even mints, they were often my downfall-
- At least the first 12 weeks till the break and then navigate that with care;
- Remember that once in ketosis this is all so much easier, so much more energy, no real hunger, no dealing with food (big issue with my travelling for business and meeting CEOs for dinners but hey, they don't count more than me, my health and my baby having a mummy!) and REMEMBER how awesome being thin is! -Wish I had written more of that down!
- Look at all my packed outfits and remember that I have done it before, I can do it again and that yes, statistically it's more improbable but I love me some terrible odds to beat :D

Thanks everyone. Your right prob wouldn't have tasted good anyway especially with guilt shaken all over it!! Well I did it, not a crumb past my lips just my shake and all my water - desperately trying to fill myself up! Very pleased with myself!

Onceandforall - you've def got the right attitude and like u said u did it once so u can do it again. How much did u lose the first time?

I hope u've all had a good day too I'm home now and daughter at camp, oh away so it's just me and baby so don't have to cook or anything which is nice and the fridge is bear - gave the last bit of food to the dog!! X

Hi all so it seems all be it with a few
Tempting moments ;-) we have all been very good so far!

Well day 4 nearly down for me so pleased roll on Friday! Not having the best day between OH sodding off out and the hot water on the blink but apparently no hot water in a house isn't an emergency!!! Ring back tomorrow Aaarrrgh anyway who cares I'm too busy losing weight right now ha ha ha!

Btw I'm having a fat day today though i must be losing weight I know I just feel about 10 sizes bigger than I felt yesterday don't u just hate fat days!!

Yep. Have fat days often, most mornings when I can't find anything to wear to cover me up succiently without boiling myself!!

No hot water ah that sucks - hope it gets sorted for u soon Hun. X

Thanks Hun! Oh they will Sort it Mark my words lol!!!!

Just watching super size vs super skinny then off to bed n that'll be day 4 done!! Going pretty good I must say I must be in the right frame of mind thankfully!

Ha I watched it too, neither of them had a clue did they? I'm such a sad one for diet programmes watch them all just watched new series of biggest loser usa too. I so no all the answers to weight loss being healthy etc just haven't mastered the putting any of it into practice bit yet!! (although done 6 whole days!!). Keep getting freaked out when I think about having to do this diet for weeks, months even does anyone else? I wanna get to goal and not cheat but just scares me the idea of not eating for so long? Why can't I be skinny and eat crap all day!! X

I know they really didn't have a clue did they! Total denial too!! Just take cd a week at a time now n again I think about the whole picture too n it always a bit daunting isn't it!

Well I'm not off to a good start phoned up to book an engineer out to cone fix my hot water n they aren't coming until Monday evening! WTF are they serious apparently we have to use the kettle to bath and wash up etc ok maybe for a day or two but not almost a week with a little one too!!! Aaarrrgghh I was like r u joking I have to go to work school etc that will take hours they r like so what time Monday!!! I actually cried lol what a loser I'm a but emotional having just returned to work last week after being off with stress for 2 months! I'm rending to be a little irrational at times!

God help my CDC I'd I don't have good losses i'l have am immediate breakdown lol just kidding!

Much luck ru2thy for WI tonight cone n update us straight away!!!!!

How's everybody else???

Sorry for the negativity first thing! On a positive at least it's Wednesday once today is done we are on the right side of the week n heading oars the weekend!!!!

Onceandforall - well if u can do that first time there's no stopping u second time. You did real well I've only ever lost about 2 stone and always put it back quicker than lost it. Here's to new things and skinny futures x

Shell09 - that's horrid about your water esp when u got little one they should treat it as a priority. I'd say come use mine but prob not very helpful when ur prob the other side of the country!! I really hope it gets sorted soon, I like to keep pestering when I don't get what I want in the end they get so fed up with your calls you'll be surprised how quickly someone is free when u ring 3,4,5 times a day. But I have no pride lol!!

Wi at 6pm will let u all know asap. Hoping CDC scales show a better lose than mine!! Have a good day all x

thanks becky i lost 1.5lb which i'm not impressed with but my period not here yet.
will look for that stuff thanks

Hey tinkerbellsmum 1.5 off is better than nothing after totm you prob will lose more. Well done tho. Keep it up. X

Hi guys hope your all well xx
Just had my first wi after restart and am rather pleased to say I've lost 2 lbs it's not much but seeing as I've not even made it through till lunch time on cd I'm happy enough, I'm really finding it tough restarting but today so far so good I may actually make 1 day 100%. I'm not going to beat myself up over it and take each day as it comes hopefully after afew 100% days I will be fine.

Will pop on later when I get home to see what you've all been up to xxx

Hi well done on that loss!! Another 2 lb gone forever!!

Well guys I'm s bit surprised I've done cd a few times and my toughest day is usually day 2 strangely enough but today is day 5 and it's totally the worst!

I had ketones when I tested on day 3 so should well be into ketosis today! But I've had so many dizzy spells today at work in the car at my parents u name it lol! N my legs have been like jelly! I've had the shakes the lot!! I've come home and had my ss+ meal early in the hope it helps! I'm not in any way about to cheat there's no way unless I physically collapsed was DRAGGED to hospital n put on a drip lol that's not gonna happen btw!

I'm just laying on the sofa trying to get some energy my little one is staying with my mum as they have hot water which is a big bonus lol! Gosh this better pass soon though as I gotta go out in the car!

Oh shell09 that all sounds terrible. I really hope it passes soon. Your really not having a good day with your hot water problem too!! Bless u.

Just had first wi lost 6 pounds very pleased with that so motivated for a second week x

Congratz!!! 6 lb Woohoo well done oh I want mine now! WI I mean!!!! Lol

Ok thought I'd pop back on I rode the storm feeling much better back to normal :) full steam ahead

Glad your feeling better hun, when's your next WI?

Hi all well i have been weight ti today after 5 days on cd started at 12.7 now 11.11 so 10 lbs in only 5 days so happy , its hard but it works.

That's amazing well done. You must be so pleased x

Omg jess that's great!! Ooh you are or atleast were (last week) a similar Weight to me si you gave me hope a big loss is possible!!

Aww well done you two!

Ru2thy my next WI is Friday afternoon! When's everybody elses??

Imagine how much we would have lost betwern us!!

Back