Team sandybums

I'm feeling crap too but determined to be 100% today. Keep at it sugarplumfairy we can do it xxx

Whoop whoop lil legs that's fab well done. I did a 90% day was good except could have drunk more water but I'm pleased anyway x

well done lil legs

i have done i would say a 85% day today and i too should have drank more water but hey i actually feel like i am getting there nearly back in the zone and i feel loads better now
xx

Good news girls!! Glad you're all back in there, I'm feeling it today too. Think I'm in the big 'K' and have lost 2lbs this week which is ok considering the pig out and booze I had last weekend!! Yay!! Glad you're all doing well xx

That's fab well done. I'm back to where I was weight wise after binge. Get weighed on Monday so should see a loss if I get 2 I'll be happy. Really annoyed about my little excursion from plan but it's done now and gain has gone so just gotta get on with it now. Glad everyones back on track it's fab news Xx

It's fab news!! I'm really pleased, shows how strong we all are really.. :D
See - mind over matter!!
Got a big interview today for a fab big new job.
Fingers and toes crossed!!!
Have a good day girls, sending hugs and 'K's lol xx

Good luck sauce everything crossed for u xx

Thanks hun, it went ok. Very smiley and friendly, but my boss always is :D
Here's hoping... No more crappy shifts and tho its less pay its a better job!! Still 100% despite gagging for a drink... Back into work tonight for the last night shift :D
Hope ur all well xx

Glad it went ok. Fingers crossed for u. When will u find out? I've been naughty again this eve I just don't know what's wrong with me. Really need to sit myself down and give me a talking too. X

Thanku chickm I'll find out next Monday, so it'll be a long weekend!! Tell u what, I'm right on edge!! Could murder something to take the corners off... lol!! x

ps - what u eat?? n why??x

well done on the loss and fingers crossed for the interview!!

day 2 100% and day 4 of shred completed.. hope i can get into ketosis tomorrow - got a wedding sat but im driving so i wont drink and will only have protein and salad at the buffet!!

had my wi this morning and i was up 3lb after my 4 days naughtiness but i can live with that - hoping to get it off by monday then possibly lose a little extra pound this week!

Well done lil legs on day 2!! And I hope u have a nice day at the wedding.

Sauce - I had some corn chips my aunt brought them from America they are my favourites and I can't get them here. They have been staring at me for days but this eve I got home from work was hungry and just started on them and couldn't stop! I'm really struggling at the mo just don't have the same strength I did have, but I'm not gonna give up I will get it back just hope it's before I can do to much damage. What a bugger u gotta wait til Monday, I'm sure it will be great news tho x

you def have the right attitude, dont give up it'll click again soon

im forcing myself to be 100% until the 29th... once this weekend is over with ill hopefully be back at my pre-gain and ill be on the straight and narrow til the 29th!

Well, one can hope... Thanks both. Oh wow I love Tortilla and corn chips... Mmmm salivating!! Oh well, it's done now hun. U can do it, all I'd say is make sure ur ready to do it. If you need a few days to get ur head together, take them. Don't waste any of ur packs - take ur own sweet time and make sure ur committed to it xx

Thanks love. I really can't explain how I'm feeling it's werid. I really don't wanna give up or stop this diet on previous diets if I start slipping like this I go all the way and completely pack it in but I've no intention of doing that. I just can't stop myself cheating. It's always at the same time and at my mums house! I go pick the kids up after work so I've only gotta be good for a max of an hour but I always end up in her fridge or today in my chips ironically I'd left them there so I wouldn't eat them!! I give myself a right lecture before I go in, I've tried eating a bar as I go in or a porridge straight away as I get there but I just can't stop myself. It's so bizzare I wish I could just stay away but obviously can't. Failing that maybe I'll tape my mouth. Xx

Thanks love. I really can't explain how I'm feeling it's werid. I really don't wanna give up or stop this diet on previous diets if I start slipping like this I go all the way and completely pack it in but I've no intention of doing that. I just can't stop myself cheating. It's always at the same time and at my mums house! I go pick the kids up after work so I've only gotta be good for a max of an hour but I always end up in her fridge or today in my chips ironically I'd left them there so I wouldn't eat them!! I give myself a right lecture before I go in, I've tried eating a bar as I go in or a porridge straight away as I get there but I just can't stop myself. It's so bizzare I wish I could just stay away but obviously can't. Failing that maybe I'll tape my mouth. Xx

Ok, well it's not cheating - it's just making a bad choice. Where was your mum or anyone else to stop you?! She could ban u from the kitchen... lol!! The main thing here is to remember its a concious decision you have made with long-term benefits for a relatively short period of time (in the scheme of things). By thinking of this plan as a diet/pain/mountain (u get the idea :D) then maybe this is the barrier?
When you read all the psycho-babble stuff about inner child and blah blah - it's the same sort of principle, you do it cos you can 'get away with it' and therefore you see it as cheating and therefore it demotivates you and makes you feel guilty... Does that make sense?

1. Its a choice
2. Its not forever
3. Its a concious effort
4. The rewards far outweigh the cons...
5. Get your mum to ban you from the fridge!!
6. Staple your mouth, leaving room for a straw.... pmsl.

Get me eh, thinking I know it all ;P

Hope I've helped you.

Sauce xx

Thanks so much sauce ur so right it is a choice and I think i can get away with it so I can do it but I need to remember it's not cheating I'm just making wrong decisions which will delay me getting to goal. Your post made me chuckle!! My dad took them off me and hid them but I soon found them!!! My mum's given up telling me but I can tell they are both thinking I've given up on the diet when I so haven't I just cave at their house! Making it my mission today to stay out of my mums kitchen wish me luck!! Hope everyone has a great day xx

Back