Team Shakers!!

good luck blue eyes

also i want peoples opinions please

tomorow is my last day on TFR.

i will be refeeding for two weeks after this. do people want me to pull off the team then or have me stay on?

i will be exercising and intend on still loosing weight whilst doing refeed so its the teams choice.

cheers

Adam

Oh poor sweetie ...we would never pull you off the team !! You're still a lipotrimmer no matter what. You shall forever be a shaker xxx

lol fair enough

i just wanted to be fair to my team and make sure there ok with this

as if we would want u off the team soft lad!!

let us know how u get on tomorrow! u excited??

Good Morning everyone,

seems this time thing is dyin a death!

but... i like this topic, gives me inspiration an stuff, so even if im talkin to myself am guna keep it goin!!!

sorry to see a few of you havnt been on for a couple of days, were are you?????

xxxx

Afternoon gals and guys... Sorry not been bout much - I've gone on a mission with this decorating, two bedrooms done and the hallway... Hoping to do the living room and kitchen by the end of the week :)

Adam - I'd like you to stay with us, wouldn't be the same without you... How's refeeding going so far?

Lauren - How are you getting on? Still in pain?

Ello sugarplumb!!

good to see you back!
was going to send out a search warrant for everyone!!

yep im fab now thankyou! beenr unning loads, and taking it easdy with Davina work out haha

had a bad day eysterday cos left my shakes at home so had non til 7pm!

but bnack with avengence today!

glad to see your ok! bet your house looks fab!

xx

Hi everyone, having internet probs at the moment so not around much. Weigh in day today and lost 3lbs which isn't too bad I guess :) Good luck for the rest of the week and hope you all do well with your losses guys xxx

Hi Guys

Internet problems also, sometimes I can connect and sometimes not, not sure what the problem is tho!

Well done PD - that some towards our target this week!

If you have read my diary you will know that I had to eat at the weekend , although I have been a very good girl since and got straight back on! This means I am not sure if I will be making much of a contribution to our loss this week. But we will see :)

How is everyone doing ???

xx

Afternoon gals and guys... Sorry not been bout much - I've gone on a mission with this decorating, two bedrooms done and the hallway... Hoping to do the living room and kitchen by the end of the week :)

Adam - I'd like you to stay with us, wouldn't be the same without you... How's refeeding going so far?

Lauren - How are you getting on? Still in pain?

hey good to see you back on

thanks for lettin me stay lol i start refeed tomorow so will keep updating, my count down was to the last day feels good though

had my last shake that i will have on TFR :cry:

:D

You have had an amazing loss Adam. Good luck on the reefeed and have a fab time in London.

thanks very much pearly much appreciated

P.S everyone weigh in tomora so lets see. I am thinking its 3lb this week, doesnt feel as though i have done as much loss as last week

ideally i want 5lb but i am almost 100% i wont

hey adam

good luck for WI and refeed. My advice is to follow plan for refeed exactly - then you wont have any problems! :)

hey adam

good luck for WI and refeed. My advice is to follow plan for refeed exactly - then you wont have any problems! :)

thanks very much

and i will be following it to the letter, not willing to mess it up at to me the easiest part

Adam you should definately stay, it might help you. XX

dont worry am going no where lmao

plus i want to hear how everyone is getting on and keep everyone updated on my further losses which i plan to do after my london trip

Morning guys and dolls!

Adam good luck today mate, i reckon 5lbs!!
let us know how you get on... and enjoy your chicken!!!

everyone else, lovely to see u on! interneet does my head in, never goes right haha

DB, if you had to eat u had to eat chikkie, best of luck with your weigh in, i think you will get a pleasant surprise!!

best of luck everyones weigh in this week, mine is Saturday as usual, so the suspence is killing me haha

xxxx

morning everyone

thanks lauren you werent far off with your guess lol

so thats another 6lb to go towards our target if we are still doing that lol

Go Team Go!!

no idea what our loss is this week ha

head is most deffinatly up my bum!

xx

no idea either but we gotta be winning lol

Back