Team Snowflake

WOW, well done both of you, thats half a stone!!!! so 9.5 SO FAR

Will change that ticker right now :D
x

Fantastic, both of you!

Wow, fantastic, well done Bev! Which diet are you doing?

yey, well done on your loss!

i'm not really doing a diet, just counting calories (eating around 1500 a day) and swimming 4-5 times a week :) seems to be working so far so good anyways!

ooh 9.5lbs down so far, we're all doing great!

Finally I've seen a bit of movement on the scales to update you on for the challenge- I've lost one whole pound, lol. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, it's not like I've been eating badly or anything, things just do slow down after a while (the good news, however, is that it doesn't put me off because I can tell the difference in other ways now, not just with numbers, so even if there isn't a drop according to the scales then I have something else to encourage me anyway). Hopefully now that the scales are moving again it won't be long before I drop another 1lb, but for now just put me down for having lost the one :)

Finally I've seen a bit of movement on the scales to update you on for the challenge- I've lost one whole pound, lol. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, it's not like I've been eating badly or anything, things just do slow down after a while (the good news, however, is that it doesn't put me off because I can tell the difference in other ways now, not just with numbers, so even if there isn't a drop according to the scales then I have something else to encourage me anyway). Hopefully now that the scales are moving again it won't be long before I drop another 1lb, but for now just put me down for having lost the one :)

Well done Rigby! You sound so disheartened.. don’t be, a 1lb loss on top of 38lbs is a great achievement!

Thanks! I'm not too disheartened really. Someone at the weekend noticed my weight loss (the first person to!) and the comment she made still seems like I dreamt it, it was so out of the blue. It's frustrating having a time where my weight doesn't go down at all, but at least that's always followed by a loss? :)

Ok, I feel like the worst team captain ever :(:(:( :cry:

I am really struggling this week, I am due on, I am struggling with the not smoking and working silly hours but it isn't an excuse for letting you guys down. I have cheated so much and am perfectly happy if one of you feels you want to step up and take over as team leader. :sigh::break_diet:

x

Don't be silly, Natalie, you aren't letting anyone down! :) I've only just lost something towards the challenge myself, we all have good weeks and bad weeks, and you're doing so well to give up smoking too, that must be tough.

Natalie you are a great team leader! No one follows a healthy eating plan 100% all the time.. you wouldn’t be normal if you did!!! Someone once told me “when” you go off plan, get straight back onto it. Not the next day, or the next week..but straight away!

You are doing a wonderful job!

Hope you're all having a good day :)

noo natalie, you're doing a fab job! please stay as captain :) everyone has bad days and weeks, its just about getting back on track after a slip up. you CAN do this, you've lost 31lbs already, you're an inspiration :)

Hope you're all having a good day :)

Yes thanks! I had a little slip yesterday, I missed lunch and ended up eating more bread than my healthy allowance, but syns were below 15. I have found I need to have around 5 syns a day to lose, any more I put on or sts! I need to keep my syns low now for a few days.

I have 2 packets of maltesers in the kitchen cupboard, calling to me, but so far I have resisted! AAHHH! Why does my husband do this to me??!! I will give it to the children later!

WI tomorrow..

Thanks everyone.

Don't know when I can weigh this week, wanted to do Friday because I should have been finished but I haven't started totm yet (sorry tmi!) might have to wait til next Monday or something as I weigh at least 4lb heavier at this time!!!
:cry:

Hope you are all having a good week x

dont worry about the 4lbs, everyone puts water weight on at totm. ooh and i'm from penistone in south yorkshire :)

hope everyone's having a good day! bloody miserable weather here today, just got back from an hour in the pool :)

Back