Team Spirit!!

Well done team! Everyone is doing really well in the last couple of days!!

Donna - you haven't posted for a while.... are you still with us? We miss you

Dollybeth - please come back!!

Week 5 weigh in - 3lb off :)

Reasonably happy with that, aiming for 3lb again next week.

Well done Tbag!!

I was really good yesterday only slip i had was a sugar free squash! Doing well again today but ma nature has turned up so am trying to resist the urge i get for Chocolate when i'm on!!! So far so good...!!!

How's everyone else doing today? xxx

Well done tbag!!! So proud of how well everyone is doing.

Well it's off to the gym for me this morning, super tired but know ill be find once I am there x

Hi all sorry i haven't posted for a while just been so busy at work that i have been working evenings aswell after kids gone to bed, you are ALL doing so well i remained static this week but its TOTM and have had 2 lunches out with work so I'm ok with that hoping for a good week this week though and with you lot losing so well i'll have to get my a**e in gear and catch up with you xxxxx:)

Hi Donna - great to hear from you, I was getting a bit worried.

Shall we all state our mini goal for next weigh in? Mine is 3lb (ambitious as weigh in only 6 days apart this week!)

This way we can all remind each other about goals and spur each other on. We need all the support we can get!

Morning Donna, morning tbag :)

Saturday is here at last -- I am going to try on bridesmaids dresses today. We don't need to order until nov do hoping to be smaller for then!

My min goal for this week is 3lbs too (4 would be awesome as would take me to 21lbs)

Xxx

Morning Everyone!!

how are you all today? I went to frankie and bennys last night for dinner for my nieces bday, i had lettuce and plain chicken *sobs* I had the tiniest bit of birthday cake, weighed today and there is no damage done thank god!! I drank water at the meal, i must be crazy or just too good :)

Off to view a house a today! woo hoo! very exciting!

what does everyone else have planned for the weekend?

xxx

Morning ladies, I'm going to go for 3lbs for next wi it's a good number so cross fingers we can all achieve it xx nothing planned for weekend as hubby on nights!!! youngest is going to a party lunch time they are going to a climbing centre so i have told my eldest he can go on xbox so i'll have 2 hours peace and quiet BLISS!! Will probably take the dog for a walk sometime today as it promises rain rain and more rain for Wales tomorrow sob! How things change before Cambridge a rainy Sunday would be spent in front of tv with a BIG bag of crisps and choccies to share with family...... now i'll have my water and thats it but if i'm desperate i'll cut up one of my bars and nibble at that!!! ha ha!
Anybody got any social challenges this weekend? Well done skinny for staying on plan xxxxxx

Forgot to say what my goal is this week. 3.5lbs, as I need to loose that for next 8 wis to be at goal for my holidays :) she doesn't do half lbs though so will have to be 4! :) xxx

Hey ladies!
Hope you all had a great weekend. I had a poorly man home for his last weekend before he sets off for 2 months :( waved him off at the train station last night crying my eyes out :cry:
Weigh in tonight... am hoping i have lost the 2lb i put on last week and a little more... when i see what i've lost i'll put up my target for the week!
Great to see everyone doing so well! xxx

Morning Girls,
Its been so quiet on here the weekend!

i have a few confessions to make!!
Saturday, i only had a bar all day and then we went to harvester for dinner so i could have seabass and salad, and there was no bloody seabass :'( so i simply chicken with salad i didnt have any dressings or the naughty bits but did has some beetroot and sweetcorn plus a small bread roll so not a disaster.
Yesterday we went to prezzo (the only think i ate all day!) so i had 2 small pieces of bead with king prawns in tomato sauce and then a light pizza and salad for 450cal, so not the end of the world i know, but back 100% today! woo hoo feeling good :)

Cami- i feel so sad for you with your OH going again for 2 months, what does he do? my OH is toying with the idea to go off shore but i would be so lonely without him :(

xxx

Hi ladies - forgive me for I have sinned!

I went out on Saturday night for an unexpected drink, which ended up being 3 glasses of red wine! Then yesterday I had friends round for Sunday lunch. Managed to resist roast pots and yorkshire puds, just stuck to roast beef and green vegetables,but..... I ended up having 4 spoonfuls of custard - the really creamy fresh vanilla stuff you can buy! And another glass of wine.

Worked out the calories (given I'm on 810 plan) and Saturday was 1200 and Sunday was 1000. Checked on the scales this morning and still says down from last week, but very much doubt I will do 3lbs now. Maybe 1.5/2lb if I'm lucky!

Also, skinnybean, last week I had quite a few days where I missed a product out of 3. My CDC said you have to think of each packet as having fat removal men in it. If you don't eat all your packs you will have less fat removal men so you won't lose as much fat! She says best to have had all three packs by 8/9pm latest to give them enough chance to keeping working before bedtime.

Have a good day everyone!

hi tbag, i know i need to eat all 3, but where i have been ill, i had just lost my appetite, its back today with a vengeance, trying to keep busy to stop me having my first one right now! xx

I had said 3.5lb as goal but id be happy with 1! xx

Weighed in and have lost 5lb this week!!! So that's now 20lb in 4 weeks so very happy!
Am hoping to lose 3lb this week to get below 17st!

Skinny my oh is in the Navy... this will be the longest we've been apart :(

xxx

Also meant to say.. when i do my signature it won't let me do a very long signature yet others on here have bigger ones than me!!! Anyone got any ideas what i'm doing wrong!? lol xxx

Well done!! That I fantastic, you must be so pleased :)
your signature gets longer the more posts you do I think, you earn privileges.

Im finding this really hard ATM. Not the hungry or anything, I just feel fed up of not eating, keep thinking if i just stuck to sw I would loose and be happy but I just can't :( xxx

I've done SW before many times!! The first time i done it was 15yrs ago and i lost 6st.. went for 18.8 to 12.7. Have tried it a few times since but no luck.. i just get so bored of it... and i found it expensive.. more than this one! All the fruit, veg and meat add up really quick.

I am thinking of doing WW after this one as am only aiming to do this until the end of November. Then i want to healthy eat the rest of the weight away.. well that's my plan lol!! I've heard that it's difficult to keep the weight off after coming off the Cambridge. Will just have to see how i go and how i feel at the time.

I see this diet as a quick fix...to get off the bulk of my weight before trying to crack this healthy eating lark!

At the moment i don't really fancy any foods... i sit here and think about what i would like to eat and i can never think of anything! After weigh in tonight i did treat myself to a McD's double cheeseburger which is one of the only things i've fancied! But straight back on it until Sat when i have a big party to go to where i intend to get very drunk! lol!!! With that thought that's the only other thing i really miss is my glass of wine in the evening! xxx

I was seeing this as a quick fix as well, I'm thinking I'm going to loose another 8lbs on this and then try and do the last stone and a bit healthy eating. I also found sw expensive as we were eating so much salad!
I really miss my glass of wine that used to make my evening, just feel myself wind down. I will see what wi says this week and make my decision. :)
thanks camilon. Xx

Back