Team Spirit!!

Thought i would add some pics!! Am being brave lol!!

I started my weight loss journey in Feb 2010 weighing in at 23st 3lb

Fat me 1.jpg

I felt soooo awful and disgusted with myself. I lost 5 st on my own.

Then the next one is my profile one! Taken just before i started CD

IMG_0586.JPG

And finally the first picture i ever had taken of me with my kids last year... quite sad that i wouldn't have my pic taken with them before then!

P8290170.jpg

I will never let myself get to that point again , i missed out on so many memories by not having my pics taken with my babies.

These are the pics i look at when i'm struggling!!! Just thought i'd share! xxx

Cam- You have such a pretty face, you dont look 18st at all! Well done on loosing that first 5 stone! How did you do it? was that on SW?

So after cam doing photos, i thought I would as your profile pic just isnt big enough so here goes!

This was me 2 days before starting cdc-
me and mummy.jpg

this is me currently
13ST 9LBS.jpg

this is how i want to be at 11st 7

11ST 7LBS.jpg

i dont think i look much different in the pics between start and now but i have some nude ones and its so obvious! If i can find a way to block out my private parts and upload them i will do!

xxx

You are both stunners!!!

Cam well done on losing 5lb this week by the way! I've been a bit naughty with alcohol and custard (not together!) so revised target of 2lb this week.

I did SW for 6 weeks after I had my little girl (she was born end of March and started SW middle of May) Managed to lose 12lb pretty easily but think that was the easy baby weight bit. Now just want a rapid result so came to CWP instead. Think I'll stick with it until 2nd Dec (I'm going to stay with my parents in NY for 4 weeks with the kids - YAY!!!) and then I know I will gain a bit but hopefully allow myself alb as I want to enjoy Christmas. Then in Jan will restart but on 1000, and see how I get on for 4 weeks, then move up to 1200 for 4 weeks, then 1500 for four weeks.

I think if you go from SS / SS+ / 810 to just quitting when you get to target and thinking you can do it on your own through healthy eating, you'll out it back on. That's what happened to my SIL. But if you move up through the plan, or go to WW / SW when you're say 1 stone before goal, I think you can do it. I may even not go back to CWP in Jan and just go straight to WW or SW instead.

That's what I reckon anyway... could be b*****ks though!

:p

T-BAG! your thread made me laugh! I know i have all these great intentions then i feel skinny and think of great i can eat what i like now wahey!!! Im going to SW when im in the 12's i think, maybe loose another stone on this and then move over, i dont know yet, just going to see how things go.

im going on ss from today instead of ss+, just for a week to kick myself up the back side. xxx

hi all everyone is doing so well and your little hiccups and are just that and can be sorted in a week with Cambridge! I'm doing ok this week have had a couple of mouth fulls but nothing too bad so as long as i keep it up i'm hoping to get my 3lb,
Cami you have done really well 5lbs your oh is going to get a BIG surprise when he gets back xxx Weather is miserable and i'm so cold all the time o well the joys of Wales and CD xx how is everyone else doing?

Skinny... you can def notice the difference! I have some of me in my undies but no chance of me putting them on lol... haven't actually uploaded the latest ones to see... must do that tonight!!!

Thanks for your kind comments!!

I tried one of the bars today... was really nice to actually chew on something lol!! Has anyone else tried them?

Tbag sounds like you have a great plan there... i think i'll do WW when i come of this diet. I think it teaches you portion size control whereas SW you can eat loads!!!

Doing ok today think i just i need a little more water and i'm done! Hope everyone else is having a good day xxx

Good Morning Lovely Ladies,

Cam- Im in love with the cranberry bars!! i have ordered the peanut butter to try today. I didnt really like any of the others as they were a bit tastless.

last night i went to kettle core, omg it was a 25 min circuit course, my legs were like jelly couldnt even walk up and down the stairs!! so good though :)

So my WI in half an hour!! Im not hoping for much at all, 1 lb maybe. i shall keep you all informed.

xxx

Good Luck Skinny - I've got mine at 11am..... :confused:

I STS this week! but i was poorly for 5 out of 7 days so im not too disheartened, Got to aim for 5lbs next week, maybe a little optimistic but i think i can do it!

Good luck Tbag, let us know. xx

I am amazed - I managed to lose the 3lb!!! :)

Next week will be a different story - I'm going away with friends from Friday - Monday who dont know Im on Cambridge and I don't want to tell them. As long as I don't put on I won't mind. STS is my goal for next week.

Then I'm back in the game 100% after that...

STS is good to think that you haven't been well skinny and another good loss for you TBag come on Team Spirit we are really getting there , skinny and Cami I love your photos i wish i was brave enough to upload some xxx Having a good day up to now but evenings are my downfall , hubby home tonight so i will not be tempted tomorrow is another story though as he is working lates!!! I will cut my bar up into small pieces and nibble on that i love the peanut crunch and the mint crisp xx

Well done on the weigh in girls.

I have only tried the peanut bars and they're ok! Nice to actually chew on something lol! I have done 3 days of being perfect but i have a day off today and know i'm going to struggle! I've woken up thinking about food! And i'm starving! Struggled last night but just came in from going round my friends, got the kids to bed and i went to bed too at 9pm lol!! then had a lovely surprise of a call from my OH who has managed to get a signal!!

I have a big party to go to on Saturday which i am going to blow out for as it's been ages since i've had a good drink!!! So i really need to be good as much as poss this week so so far so good!

Hope everyone has a good day! xxx

Good morning Girls,

well this morning i just feel like giving up :( im so fed up, got woken up at crack of dawn to say vehicle has broken down and now i have got up on the wrong side of the bed. just want to eat everything! sorry for the moan!

Cam- so do you plan days off in advance? a big stiff drink sounds good even at 8.30am! i could quite drink a hot chocolate with a baileys in it! oh god i want it so badly! i just need this stone off NOW!!

xx

Am struggling biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig time today!!!

Yeah i have my days off in advance... have tried to keep busy today but boy i'm struggling!!! Just 2 more days and i can have a treat.... must be strong!

Awwwww skinny not a good start to the day :(

Taking my OHs car for an MOT soon.. not looking forward to the bill!

Hey ho! Nearly the weekend! xxx

im struggling too cam! :cry:feel like being a baby and stamping my feet haha, but my body hurts too much from the bloody gym!!

I dont look forward to the weekends anymore they are even more of a struggle to get through, ok i need a slap!!! Im being a whiney little baby, dear help OH when he gets home. Im such a brat today, think i have reverted to being a stroppy teenager!

xxx

Please forgive me for i have sinned :(

Car MOT took forever.. i got bored... i ate!

A pack of crisps and a chocolate bar and boy do i feel bad :(

Sending you a big hug skinny xxxxx today sucks! x

Oh Cam / skinny - sounds like you both had a really hard day yesterday! Everyone has them though, usually it only lasts a day and you can get back into it today?

Cam - what's done is done, that's what I say. Just get straight back on the wagon. Some people on here say that increasing your water intake can help get rid of the "sins"? Who knows but anything is worth a try?

Morning girls,

what has happened to Jem?

so I had woken up in an ok mood, then got on the scales just to see and I have put on a lb and half since wed, how!!?? grrrrr!

I just had half a bar, as im starving today! going to wait till 10 to have my normal hot mint choc. i hope it makes me feel a little better.

Thank god its friday! woo hoo! Cam, at least it was only crisps and chocolate could have been a lot worse, draw a line under it and move on.

xxx

Had a great day today! Been great on my diet but mainly because i've been so busy at work lol!!!

I delivered my first baby as a qualified Midwife today!!! A lovely homebirth so i am feeling goooooooooooooood!!!

Just need to have some more water as have only had about a litre and a half... although i did cave in and have two cups of tea today!! with milk and one sugar ;) oh well... i needed it!!! lol

Soooooo glad it's Friday!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I am going to be having a bloody good drink tomorrow night so will be eating tomorrow and i really can't wait! Will try to be sensible and will try not to have my hangover cure sunday morning of an English breakfast!!!

xxxxx

Sorry you are struggling girls I have been on off for weeks now and static for 2 weeks BUT this week i got my target for the week which was 3lbs and another 1lbs as a bonus so 4lbs altogether yehey! I'm so pleased I was starting to worry that I was about to give up!!!!!!!:D

Back