TeamLean - Day 1 tomorrow

TeamLean

Kath:

I am 28 years old and gave birth to my first baby, a gorgeous baby girl, on 4th August 2012. Before I got pregnant I had recently got married and lost a fair amount of weight. Although still i was overweight. After having my baby my weight ballooned to over 16stone so I have decided to do the Cambridge diet in a bid to lose weight for good and in order to be fit and healthy for my baby girl.

Just before Christmas my husband and I started the Cambridge diet and i lost 6lb in the first week and had other good weight loss.However due to family events and Christmas we decided to restart in the new year an with a new consultant who we both felt we would have more in common with.

So this is the beginning of the end of both my husband and I being overweight. I am looking forward to starting and feel ready to embrace the "suck" of getting through the first few days and sticking with it!! Any support and advice would be well received by both my husband and myself who will both post here regularly to keep a journal of our progress.

Adam:

I'm 25 and have been overweight for as long as I can remember. Losing weight has always been a "should", but I've now made it a "must".

I lost a stone and a half in two weeks before Christmas, so I'm looking forward to smashing through the tough first few days.

We have a combined 14 stone to lose, which I hope we can do before our daughter's first birthday. As much as we need something drastic to kick start things, I'm also hoping to learn how to eat healthily once I've worked through the Cambridge steps.

---

Bring on day 1 tomorrow!!

Good luck guys! You aren't bf are you as not meant to do it if you are? I did earlier last year but 6m plus baby on 3 meals on 810 plan.

I'm done 1st7lb now since 11 nov not being perfect on 810 :)

Hi Roxy28.

great weight loss. Well done.

i am not breast feeding my little one but am going to speak to the consultant about engery levels. Thankfully my baby sleeps through the night but I don't want little one to suffer if I am feeling lethargic. Our new consultant agreed we could start before we met her as we had products left over from before to do one day head start but I am interested to hear if she has something different to say regarding my diet plan.

You'll be fine, seriously after day 4 you feel great tons of energy. Xx

Hi I start today :) I'm over on another thread where we are trying to get teams together- we are all doing ss. Come over and join us :)

Dur forgot link- it's new team- hardcore hotties.. There is a guy on there too so it's not all ladies chatting.msome of them are returners which is good as they have hints and tips for us new people

Back