TEAMS & CHALLENGES

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
Yo dudes and dudettes.

Just had a thought. You know how the CDers seem to have teams? Anyone interested in creating some friendly competition on the LT forum and giving the CDers a run for their money? ;) Perhaps first team to lose 50lb or something?

Or - anyone wanna go in for an small challenge?

I'm really wanting some extra motivation to get my lardy bum on the move so if anyone is interested in a little challenge between a few of us (like a race to a certain BMI) or whatever, just let me know. (Obviously for that kind of race the competitors need to start at a similar BMI)

Just a thought anyways.

Off to bed now :p

Sounds good to me! anything to make the days pass a bit quicker and for a bit of extra motivation!!

i was wondering what all the teams where about!!

Sounds good!!! I'll leave you to organise that one though!!!! and i'll fall into whatever you want....

Sounds good :) Count me in!!
Lets knock them CD'ers out of the water!!!!!

count me in too, it will be an extra bit of inspiration when i am struggling to keep away from the fridge ;)

im up for it although im only on this untill 17th of this month so might not have long enough???

lets do it!

teams of 5 first team to 100 pounds????

I am up for it. Sounds good! Bring it on...

Brilliant. Well if everyone who wants to take part could please register their interest on this thread if you haven't already and I'll sort teams this evening to give everyone a chance to see this :)

whooo bring on the challenge!! :D

I'm up for it, I missed out on the 2 stone xmas challenge because I came off lt ...i dunno what we should aim for though maybe a certain weight off by the beginning of March???because were all at different targets

Oh yes count me in!! :D

Im defo interested Rainbow and possibly as its my first week i could lose anything upto a stone.....Dont be all fighting to get on my team now ha ha!!!!

haha molly!!

Back