TEAMS & CHALLENGES

yes i'm in!

Can I be in please :flowers:

Alex :)

I start refeed Wednesday but I would have joined otherwise! I wish you all good luck and I look forward to seeing all your teams and losses.

x

Im so excited haha!

Right, I'm sorry for not being around to sort this out - haven't had 2 minutes to myself the past 2 days! I think the challenge should start on Monday and there should be about 5 teams racing to the 100lb mark. Each team will have it's own thread to keep track of things and a team captain should be appointed :) I'll keep this open for another day as people are still registering interest...

Yes lets keep this bumped, I for one really need a focus and this will do nicely!!
Lets have some suggestions for team names!

i would love to join in on this only got 13 days left si it wouldnt be fair to the team im on

In the words of Tesco - 'every little helps'!Of course it would be fair and we have new people to the forum all of the time so I'm sure someone could replace you when you come off LT :)

cool then im back in lol thanks

whooooo - i cant wait!!! :)

Me Me Me i wana do it!!!! i get weighed this saturday though so will have to go a whole week with no weight loss for the team, but i supopse end of week weigh ins will be a sneaky boost haha!

Cant wait! xx

I wana be a captain!!!!!! how do we decide teams?

I'll work out teams so that they are as fair as they can be. I suppose team captains will be chosen by vote? On train now so can't really reply comprehensively

Yeahhhhhhh me for captain to!!!! :)
Guna whoop your ass roddy boy!! ;)

Back