Tearful

kirstymc

Hello

Im really struggling today :( For the first time since I started last week I feel like complete poo. Im freezing cold and sitting at work with two jumpers on. I have found it easy having the shakes etc but yesterday after I had the choc Orange shake at lunch I felt really sick all afternoon. Ive had this one before and I liked it, but yesterday it made me feel really sick and I still feel that way now. I havent had one today yet as I dont feel I can face it :cry: Im not even hungry though to be honest, but a cup of tea with some digestives would go a long way in cheering me up.:p I feel like Im going to burst into tears here at my desk. I am an extremely emotional person anyway but this is making me worse. I actually feel quite alone:cry::cry::cry: Im not going to go out at lunch for fear I might accidently eat something!

Sorry just had to vent! x

This happens with all of us honey, just remember why you are doing this and how good you will feel at weigh in! Have a hot black tea or black coffee, make yourself another flavour shake up, if thats possible, dont know what you have with you, but its important to have your packs. Have you tried the soups? they take a bit of getting used to, but they are great for warming you up.:p

But stick with it honey, you have done good at not going out, especially if you feel you would have given into temptation!
Be strong, you can do this and you will be seeing results very soon!!:)
Big hugs honey, Love lou x x x

Thanks hun, Im just having one of those days. Ive got myself a cuppa now and slowly my hands are defrosting. I might bring a hot water bottle in tomorrow then I can get all toasty at my desk.

I dont actually mind the packs (although I'll prob never have the choc orange one again now) Im just upset at me. You know, why did I let myself get like this! grrrrrrr

Ive tried the tomato and oriental soups. the tomatos ok so I might have that in a bit - with tonnes of black pepper! lol . The oriental is a HUGE no-no! lol.

xx

Oh big hugs hun. I was exactly the same a week in - it suddenly hit me how hard it was.
As for the cold thing - its got better for me and I dont feel as cold as I did in the first few weeks.
Hold on to the positive and remember why you're doing this and you'll get through it!!
Keep popping on here for support.
Take Care.

feel better soon xx

Big hugs x I hope you feel better soon x

Maybe try the chocolate packet as a hot chocolate?

I know exactly how you feel, try and think of it as all the emotions coming out, in a few days it'll be fine, honestly.

I know the cold makes you feel rubbish, but just try and enjoy it as it is a permanent sign that it is working :)

Good luck.

Maxie x

awww Kirsty :( I hope you feel better soon . HUGS

Back