Tea's on SS?

lostpolarbear

So people on here said I can have any tea but my Cambridge councillor said only normal tea's, mint or green tea but no fruity ones? I tried looking in the Cambridge book and on the website and can't seem to find anything on tea.

Hiya, my cdc said we can have fruity teas and theyve only just started to allow us to have them :)
Enjoy xx

I asked Cambridge on twitter re teas and they advise herbal teas but not fruit tea. Boo!

I asked Cambridge on twitter re teas and they advise herbal teas but not fruit tea. Boo!

Really, because when we contacted HQ they said all teas were fine! I've been drinking fruit teas on a daily basis and I lost 7lb this week, 52lb in 8 weeks

See below, that's what they tweeted but if its working for you then I'll go for it :)

image-1324794314.jpg

Right. :rolleyes:

The response from the Cambridge Twitter feed is wrong. All teas are now allowed on Cambridge. That's fruit teas, leaf teas and flower teas.

The rules changed in June 2012 cos it was found that the infinitesimally small amount of citric acid in some fruit teas was very unlikely to interfere with ketosis (and therefore weight loss) and that anything that helped people drink their 4 pints of fluid a day had to be a good thing.

Head Office have said that if you do find that having herbal tea affects your weight loss you should cut it out. I have yet to hear of anyone having this problem.

So go and dunk that cherry and cinnamon tea bag in a mug of hot water, ok? :D

This isn't the first time the Twitter feed has supplied duff info, by the way.

We have emails from Cambridge Head Office confirming that all tea is fine.

Nah, I think it would drive me nuts. :)

As Cazza said, we contacted HQ for confirmation. It really is about time the message got through to whoever answers Cambridge tweets.

So glad I read this post, my CDC said no fruit teas were allowed and I'm really struggling with coffee. Thank you!

Fantastic, I was told no fruit teas, and am now heading off the for cherry and cinnamon tea that sounds gorgeous.

Back