Teaspoons Cambridge weight loss diary

Teaspoon

Hi all new here. This is my second time on Cambridge. I was on it a few months last year and lost nearly 2 stone but unfortunately had to pause due to expense. I'm back on it now and just finished my first week again. Was excited hoping for at least a 3lb loss but was disappointed to have only lost 1lb after a week on step 2. I know I shouldn't be as it's 1 less lb on me but it's a bit disheartening to see others have fantastic losses in their first week. Has any one else experienced the same situation?

Hi all new here. This is my second time on Cambridge. I was on it a few months last year and lost nearly 2 stone but unfortunately had to pause due to expense. I'm back on it now and just finished my first week again. Was excited hoping for at least a 3lb loss but was disappointed to have only lost 1lb after a week on step 2. I know I shouldn't be as it's 1 less lb on me but it's a bit disheartening to see others have fantastic losses in their first week. Has any one else experienced the same situation?
Sorry to hear you’re disappointed but like you say it’s 1lb gone. What did your consultant say? Did she give you any advice for this week? I start tomorrow so I can’t help you with the losses I’m afraid

Sorry to hear you’re disappointed but like you say it’s 1lb gone. What did your consultant say? Did she give you any advice for this week? I start tomorrow so I can’t help you with the losses I’m afraid
She said she thinks it's the cauliflower rice I've been eating on my evening meal, because it's frozen stuff. But I ate that last time around and was having good losses. Oh well, new day and I'm going to try and put it behind me and carry on. :)

How are you getting on now with the program ?

Back