Teefer Tiger's Diary :)

Hello all!

I thought I'd give this a go (both the diet and offloading my waffle onto an online diary).

It's day one proper for me. I had a veggie soup last night and it was actually very nice. I was surprised as I expected it to have a funny taste but it was very creamy. Maybe a little too creamy... I'll just water it down further in future!

Had a choc orange bar for breakfast in 2 halves over an hour or so apart. I'm hoping I don't struggle today because I've not had much sleep and I tend to feel very hungry when I'm tired.

I'm going to try and do TS for at least a week and then WS after that. I just want to give my body a kick up the bum to speed up the weight loss a little. I've lost 10.5lbs over 12 weeks so far and it seems so little for so much effort! I can't exercise as much as I'd like so that's not helping.

And the choc shake is alright too :)

Oh, and the Wii reckons I've lost 2lbs since I was last on it 3 days ago... not quite sure I believe it though. I'll find out on proper scales tomorrow!

TeeferTiger said:
And the choc shake is alright too :)

Oh, and the Wii reckons I've lost 2lbs since I was last on it 3 days ago... not quite sure I believe it though. I'll find out on proper scales tomorrow!

Noooooo don't weigh daily, it sends you mad lol :D

Glad your finding packs ok so far xx

Good start and yes don't start the daily weighing thing as Clair said, we have had bad experiences lol.

I wasn't doing daily WI, I went on the Wii, did a body test... hadn't been on there for 3 days lol I don't take the weight on there seriously because the board is on carpet. I'll go get weighed properly.

Back