Tees diary!

Got wrong batteries for scales :-(
Woke up today with a real sore throat so haven't eaten well really today.
Spicy chicken wings
Beef koffta kebab type things
Coffee without sweetener :)
Glass of diet coke
Choc coconut mim and 3 strawbs and a dash of cream.

Did a ketostix at tea time before mim and it was burgundy :) so feel better that it's a positive and not a false positive because of the coconut oil :)

Hi Teeney, knowing its not a false positive is great! So long as you are following the plan with no cheats, you can enjoy the health benefits of coconut oil without fear of false readings! :)

Morning Tees... Well done on the focus! Hope the scales look good once you get the right batteries! X

Getting mote batteries this morning, bought the wrong ones but the scales this morning said 68.8 so if they are right its .3kg loss not spectacular in a week but hey!
Iv not cheated once :) the ketosis thing is a booster! My b'day tomorrow so I'm going to have a 'special' mim lol

Snap on birthday's:). I'm hoping to be given a large box of sugar free choccies:D

:eek:) sugar free chocs sound good! I really wanted a big chocolate cake or some Gu genache lol
Are you doing anything special tomorrow Kat1e?

Scales were right 68.8!

Happy Birthday Tees! Hope you have a fan day! Xx

Thanks for the birthday wishes, had a cack day :-( need to ditch the baggage!
Food front was not too good, no naughties just hardly any. Discovered some yummy lunch grub in M&S, in the bit where you get the individual prawn and dip tubs they had mediterranean chargrilled veg and chicken breast, if I can remember rightly only 1.2 carb per tub, was scrummy!
So today I am going to make an effort drinking water and eating lots of fat! Need the scales to start moving!

Happy Birthday Tees hope you have a lovey day. x

I had one of those prawn thingys for lunch, must look out for the mediterranean one.

Went to m&s today and our local don't do the chicken one :-( gutted would have been ideal for lunch tomorrow.

Today's food:
Choc coconut mum with straws and cream
Coffee
Starbucks filter with sf vanilla syrup
Boots Indian chicken salad thing without the dressing
Roast pork shoulder and sauté cabbage (soggy bit of crackling, yum!)

Yum menu tees :) xx

Was a bit naughty, I had a bowl of strawbs, blackberry and raspberry with a dash of cream - it was either that or a magnum!!!

Good decision ... Much healthier and I used to love berries and cream!!! Mmmmm xx

Food today not too good no eggs so had some parma ham stuff.
Pork scratchings and a coffee
M&s prawn dip thing a couple of chicken tikka bites and salad
Went to pictures straight after work and had a coffee, came home and shred, totally forgot about tea, not hungry but having some spicy chicken wings!
Drank tonnes of water today so I best have peed loadsa fat!!!!!!

Forgot j had half a choc orange bar, doh! Everyone is bringing sweets and cakes so feel I'm mot missing out too much x

Evening Tees xx

Evening Alpaca!
Was really naughty and had two squares of milka chocolate today, so disappointed with. Myself so have drank loads of water and just stuck to meat and a little bit of veg.
Onwards and upwards tomorrow! xx

Back