Tee's diary

THE funniest thing I have read in ages! Just read this out to my friend we are literally crying laughing.
Knob bucket, penis beaker, acid fanjo!

Amazing!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Acid fanjo??!! Cockwash??!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Penis beaker!!!!!

I think that is the funniest thing I have ever read! I'm sat here crying with laughter and Jacob keeps saying what's wrong mummy? Which just makes me laugh harder!!

Thank you so much for this it has brightened my day :-D xxx

You lot are reet dirty biatches ;-)

Back to business!
Today I have had no cream, no sweeteners and no chocolate :)

I have however had a massive amount of fat! 2 bp coffees and almost a whole pack of lamb mince... Talking of which Sainsburys lamb mince has 3.8g carb per 100g, wtf?!?!? Really?!?!? sent them an email, if that is true they have wrecked my day and will pay!!!!!!!

One thing with all the fat, I'm thirsty! 2l water and will have more :) iv ordered some mct oil for my bpc so hopefully it will have some effect!

My friend and I were HOWLING laughing!! Cock cup!! Absolutely amazing! The funniest thing I have read in ages!!

ROFL while going ewww eww at the same time :D I agree with one of the posters, imagine forgetting and drinking it....unless you're happy to do so...:D

Ok I was starting to feel better, Suzy I now feel a bit icky! Lol

Today I have been cream & sweetener free :)

B bpc
L bpc, lamb burger, cream cheese spinach & bacon
D chicken breast & sautéed cabbage with mozzarella cheese

2l water

My MCT oil is here :) just made another bp coffee and its tasting good! None of the coconut taste more like regular coffee now. The coconut oil was making me feel slightly icky so see how I get on with this!

Food wise not got a clue! Need to go shopping!

Feel sooooooo tired!

Food wise, lunch was 3 poached eggs and sautéed mushrooms. Dinner, belly pork and creamed spinach.

Day 3 no sweetener and cream, feeling chuffed with myself :)

Really struggling this afternoon :-/ kids at eachothers throats, thank fook they are off at different times!

So need a coffee :-( had 2 bp coffees already so that's a no! Arghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Bored of water already!

Back