Tee's diary

Ooh that belly pork and creamed spinach sounds lovely!

Hope the kids have calmed down now xxx

It was lush Susie :) feel a bit of a greedy guts tho as I ate the whole pack (420g uncooked) doh!!!!

Kids are quiet, one in the bath and the other on his tab.

No coffee at this callsign :) but i did have 1 square of tesco finest 85% choc which was heaven!!!! not buying any more cream cheese so have to think of another way of livening up my spinach!

Having curried mince and asparagus tonight, odd combo but hey ho!

Absolutely no appetite! My square of 85% choc knocked me out of ketosis but I still lost :) so today iv had 2 pepper sausages and a dark choc Lindt ball (doh!) oh and 2 bp coffees

Got a lovely steak for tea, will have that with some sautéed broccoli and cabbage.

Just catching up on your diary, WTH to the penis beaker - classic!!!!

Ok - came on here with intention of catching up. Instead have spent 30mins in hysterics over at MN - thanks for the laugh:D

Pants day today :-(

Had a boots shapers Caesar salad in town for lunch, yuck!!!!! Loads of wet iceberg lettuce, 3 tiny bits of chicken and a slither of cheese with some watery dressing, new improved my bum!

On the plus side day 6 of no cream and sweetener! Dinner was a rump steak and sautéed cabbage and asparagus and had a square of dark choc to cheer me up!

No park action despite large helpings of greens and mct oil :-/ need to drink more water but as its getting colder I just can't manage it. I need to be more with it for lunch, not got much in that's quick & easy apart from eggs and the appeal of them has gone.

Still here, though if the kids carry on I'm off!!

Struggling with foods when the fridge/cupboards are full of crap! Not that I'm eating it just can never find anything I want to eat when I'm hungry :-(

Essay is not happening, if I manage to get it done by the weekend I'm back on some form of fitness, really missing it but with both kids off its proving difficult.

Got a day trip to London tomoz, hope my friends don't have plans of eating carby places, may suggest Pizza Express, though the bread sticks will be calling my name!

Nando's is always a good option for eating out and there's plenty of them around. I have a separate cupboard at home for MY food and God help anyone who pays it a sly visit!
Apparently that MN post made the news lol. Didn't see it myself but someone was complaining about how rude MN was hahaha!

Nando's is always a good option for eating out and there's plenty of them around. I have a separate cupboard at home for MY food and God help anyone who pays it a sly visit!
Apparently that MN post made the news lol. Didn't see it myself but someone was complaining about how rude MN was hahaha!

Didn't think of Nando's! x

Well have to write today off :-( after mentioning I would like to go to Nando's for lunch the carb comments started :-/ we ended up in a Chinese by which time I was starving. £15 per head and LO ate 2 spoons of rice so I had bits of her meal so rice and sweet n sour minus the sauce and beef curry. Horrible dry mouth all afternoon not even a Starbucks with cream and sweetener has got it away :'( all my hard work gone in a day!

Hia tee, how are you? Hope you are in a good place right now, thinking of you :)

I'm back!

Been a really stressful few months, weight is worse than ever, highlighted yesterday trying on old work clothes :-(

Daughter was diagnosed t1 diabetes at the beginning of the year and all I have done weirdly is stuff my face with crap :-/

So... I am back onnit :) I have realised that without blogging on here I fail to stick to it, need to do this as I feel so uncomfortable and I know that my food choices are going to play a massive part on little ones future so I need to be eating healthy again.

Tjna x

Welcome back, our heads just have to be in the right place, keep posting.

Welcome back Tee, sorry to hear about your daughter's diabetes. It will be stress weight for you so keep posting and we'll keep you in line lol. x

Back