Tee's diary

Ok I'm home, I'm lying in bed bricking myself!

Got home and the drive gates were wide open. The boy shut them before we left, they are quite heavy so not the sort of thing that can open themselves :-( so iv checked the house and can't find anything but keep hearing noises :-(

Ok I'm home, I'm lying in bed bricking myself!

Got home and the drive gates were wide open. The boy shut them before we left, they are quite heavy so not the sort of thing that can open themselves :-( so iv checked the house and can't find anything but keep hearing noises :-(

Can you ring a friend? 101 for non emergency police if you feel scared?

Can you ring a friend? 101 for non emergency police if you feel scared?

I'm feeling stupid, my friend said to call 101 too. I'm sure it's just the normal house noises but still a little paranoid about the gates :-/ I think they would think I'm being silly worrying about gates being opened......

Hope your ok teeney x

Morning!!!! Feel more human now iv had my leftover chilled Starbucks from last night :)

Kellmo, gorgeous pic :) Lil one doesn't start till Monday (I think!!!) couldn't get a pic of the boy, he was in a teenage strop when I dropped him off (maybe to do with me doing a contraband check on his kit, hehe!) will post a pic next week, got teacher coming round this afternoon.

Well I managed to drink about 1.5l water yesterday, need more as I woke up really parched :-( my Bessie's hubby is doing low carb, the last two weeks he's lost almost 2kg each week (tonnes of exercise) so we were swapping recipes :) so annoying how men lose so quick (as Sarah knows!)

Not sure what food for today, my shopping trip to Morrisons did not yield much proper food but I did get another pack of prewitts flax, see pic and morries own cocoa, lower carb than g&b and cheaper! Oh how I miss morries!!!!! I know......

Attachments

• image-1276199597.jpg
    image-1276199597.jpg
    538.9 KB · Views: 37
  • image-128692885.jpg
    image-128692885.jpg
    574.1 KB · Views: 37
Well done on falling asleep, I think I would have left and stayed with a friend...

Well done on falling asleep, I think I would have left and stayed with a friend...

I would normally have done that but I hardly know anyone here as we have recently moved :-(

Well I have been so hungry today!

B coffee & cream & sliced roast beef
L haddock in lemon sauce with cream cheese spinach
D will be Chinese belly pork (got a feeling the seasoning has carbs but sod it!) & cabbage
S 3 chocs & roast beef

That was the last of my chocs so will be making more tonight :) they have kept me from straying and will have less carbs this time due to morries cocoa :))

Back