Tee's diary

Did you have your Chinese Tee? If not and still hankering for a fix try this recipe:

Chinese belly pork n broccoli
2 belly rashes chopped and fried
add broccoli in small florets near end of frying time.
In a small cup mix 1 tbsp low salt soya sauce, 1tbsp apple cider vinegar, 1/16tsp cinnamon, 1/16tsp ground star anise, 1/16tsp ginger and a touch of sweetener and add to pan.
Let reduce a little then turn off heat, add a glug of sesame oil, serve, yum!

Recipie sounds yummy!! X love love Chinese food!!! But all the bad stuff!! Noodles etc etc so don't feel ready to order a takeaway and just ask for crispy duck, without the trimmings x this will give me the Chinese hit I crave x

Hi Tee, how's it going. I always reckon it's worth feeding the hunger with nice healthy low carb food. When i really need something, nothing beats salami wrapped around cheese:)

Important to avoid being hungry - that's when will power seems to disappear :eek:

Morning tee, how's it going? Hope all is well :)

Morning!!!!

I'm still aching from doing Davina on Tuesday, wtf?!? Once I've eaten I will crack on and do another as I *need* to get back into it!

Been good food wise, nothing illegal but struggled with the water the last day or so :-( hunger has tailed off slightly, didn't like that :-(

I have reduced my veggies to the cup amounts, need to reduce cream intake too....... Park situation not good but I think that might be the new vitamins I'm taking as its only happened since taking them..... Need to have a mammoth one before weigh in tomoz :-D

Food today, same old

B bpc, eggs, bacon 2 cherry toms
L creamed spinach & lemon haddock
D pork & cabbage

Toni, think I will try that Chinese pork recipe, sounds lush! Getting bored of plain pork!

I am now worried I am eating to much veg!! I seem to have gone down the path of eat as much veg as you like!! I don't know weather to start having recommended amount, or leave it until I stop losing x

I am now worried I am eating to much veg!! I seem to have gone down the path of eat as much veg as you like!! I don't know weather to start having recommended amount, or leave it until I stop losing x

If you are still losing then don't worry about veg! I'm seeing if it has any effect...... certainly leave it :) x

For most people veg is not a problem - it's only the odd one or two people ( like me unfortunately ) that stall if they eat too much veg. So if you are stalling it is one of the things worth looking at.

as long as you're having a good loss I would keep doing exactly what you are doing xx

I'm starving!!!! :-(

Did Davina then had my spinach and very last lemon haddock :-(

OH home early today to collect LO from school do they are away to have a massive pizza, think I will cook my pork and cabbage now.

Savoy is lush, the richer the green the better :) I can't help you on the park situation because I'm cheating. I'm going to give too much info away here but coconut oil in my coffee on a morning and a small bowl of all bran is working better than ever for me. Since eating it i feel like my whole diets worth of eating since march has now left the building ;) iykwim lol
i will never put my low carb diet before going to the toilet naturally again, just not worth it for me but that's me and I wouldn't advise for you if you are behaving and sticking ridged,,,coconut oil is my only answer for you, loads of it until it stomach cramps you is my advice. Good luck!

Thanks Goldi, think I need to try something. I'm 2lb up this week, been feeling flabby all week. I'm wondering if the ktc coconut oil is doing doing the trick (despite research saying it should) I know with the groovy stuff I was more than regular.

The only thing I have done wrong this week is have 2 atkins bars, yep I know! Bad bad bad! Other than that iv had spinach and cabbage almost every day, done Davina twice and a bit if walking. Soooo frustrated!

I have used the KFC coconut oil and had a good loss so I doubt it's that. Could it be Atkins bars or carb creep? Too much veg like tomatoes or onions? Or Sweeteners? Or Spices?

could be any number of things, maybe try cutting things out to see if it makes a difference.

A daily dose of flax is supposed to help keep you regular although it's not 100% clean and green. Xx

Almost caved in! I'm in town and haven't eaten, walked passed market stalls selling yummy breads but having a coffee instead. Also come on so that explains the bloating and appetite....

Is there any yummy cheese to have?? I know the Cardiff farmers market do the most yummy goats cheese! It's like heaven x

Hang in there and no caving:)

Back