Tee's diary

Me neither Tee. The number always gets me down but feeling good in my clothes has the opposite effect x

I can already feel the change in my bra overhang :) those sidey lunges with shoulder raises are doing their thing :) the only thing I'm not liking is the big thigh muscles :-/ x

I can see it on my bum (looks more lifted) and my jelly belly has a hint of definition (in a certain light at a particular angle!)

My legs feel strong and good - not noticed anywhere else yet but I've not really been looking ! My bingo wings have perhaps decreased xx !

Yay! Go Teeny & Kellmo!!

Good idea to ignore scales when you are building muscle - much more important to look good. How often do people actually weigh you when you meet them lol:D

X

Thanks ladies :) yeah ignoring the scales! Had 2 days off shred so think its going to kill tomorrow! On the plus side my butt isn't killing as much!
Had a fun day at peppa pig world, only cheat was a latte. Having a massive steak and creamed spinach for tea. Had a chicken Caesar salad for lunch minus the croutons and cheese and 2 chorizo & Gouda wrap thingies.

Got 2 days off shred next week too as I'm up north but will make up for it at the weekend :)

Ooooh, sounds delish - I must try that sadieley. I have got a courgette spaghetti-maker thingy, must dig it out!

Mmmmm think I am addicted to creamy cheesey courgettes.
Use potato peeler and shred the courgette, fry in some butter, add thick cream, grate in some cheese and et voila, bloody tasty.

Oooooo liking the sound of that Sadieley! :) just looked in the fridge, I have a corgette :) just a little foosty :-( spinach it is. X

Mmmmm think I am addicted to creamy cheesey courgettes.
Use potato peeler and shred the courgette, fry in some butter, add thick cream, grate in some cheese and et voila, bloody tasty.

That sounds yummy - I have a courgette in the fridge :)

Bratwurst?

Oooh, oooh, I got it right! :woohoo;

OK it wasn't that hard actually, was it? :eek:

Tee, can you tell me good things about coconut oil please? They hadn't invented it three years ago when I researched my Atkins. Well no actually I'm sure it existed, just nobody bothered with it in the olden days. What's good about it?

Back