Tee's diary

I'm back!!!!! Loved seeing my boy, he's doing well and has settled back into school.

Hotel was lovely but was pissed off that they didn't have a bed for LO and came up with all sorts of rubbish trying to get an interconnecting room, er no she is 5!!!!!! Then when my friend said we could have her camp bed they muttered something about fire regs then said I could have sheets and a pillow for a £10 charge...... no thanks. Haha sorry for the rant!

Food wise I was good, didn't resist the bread sticks at pizza express but only had 1 (smallest) and gave the other 3 away. Had a gorgeous chicken & bacon type salad with roasted onions and little pepperdews :)

Tonight I was a little naughty and had half a battered fish finger but redeemed myself with some chilli mince. No shred due to lateness of tea but onnit like a car bonnet tomorrow :)

One thing I noticed in the hotel room - full length mirror, the belly is shrinking :) still there but very slowly going :)))) clevicals more defined as well! Happy days!!!!

Aww must have been great to spend time with him. Sheets and pillow for £10. in a hotel? I would complain by letter.

Where are you? x ah just looked at your profile you are a sweaty sock :) (I can say that as I'm half n half) x

Haha never heard that one! It maybe just a Glasgow holiday- it's September Weekend? All I know is I get double time for working on Monday x

What a load of nonsense re the pillows and duvet - some people!!

Sounds like you had a great time anyway and well done on staying on it. I would never have been able to at pizza express.

Well done at PE - I think that's one of the hardest places! Even better that mirror is showing shrinking:D

Well done Tee for getting through the weekend with so little damage done. And I just love those little glimpses that show us we're losing - sometimes I just catch a reflection out of the corner of my eye and do a double take. Did you get back to the shred today? :)

Scales not showing any progress so decided to measure!

0.5" off ribs
1" off waist
1.5" off belly
0.25" off thighs
0.5" off calves

Happy!!!! That is 7 days of shred and being semi rigid with diet. Last weeks food wasn't the best and I need to get back into my water, some days I only had 1 litre.

For those that have cream, I found lactose free cream by Arla in Waitrose yesterday! Tastes really nice. Higher than double cream but for those that may be lactose intolerant.........

Attachments

• image-1785233491.jpg
    image-1785233491.jpg
    466.6 KB · Views: 30
Fab inch loss - keep that up:D

You skinny wretch! Don't go falling down any grids ;-)

PMSL!!!! There is still enough of me not to be able to do that!!!!

I read online about the difference between losing inches and losing pounds. Losing inches has more benefits, especially losing it round your tummy. Will be taking photos on Friday, bet you all can't wait :eek:D

OMG my arse aches :-( Im sat trying to do an essay and I can't sit comfortably :-( Damn Shred!

Been good foodwise today, drank almost 2l water.

B BP Coffee
L Mince with leeks and cabbage sauteed in butter
D Curried mince with cream spinach & coffee with cream

OMG my arse aches :-( Im sat trying to do an essay and I can't sit comfortably :-( Damn Shred! Been good foodwise today, drank almost 2l water. B BP Coffee L Mince with leeks and cabbage sauteed in butter D Curried mince with cream spinach & coffee with cream

Arse ache!!! Hahahaha! I mean, poor, poor you Tee! I had what felt like period pains last night and that was from the abs workout I think!!

What essay are you writing/attempting??

Arse ache!!! Hahahaha! I mean, poor, poor you Tee! I had what felt like period pains last night and that was from the abs workout I think!!

What essay are you writing/attempting??

You are sooooo sympathetic! Iv just been lying in the hall trying to stretch it out!

I'm trying to write about 'The birth environment' - failing lol

You are sooooo sympathetic! Iv just been lying in the hall trying to stretch it out! I'm trying to write about 'The birth environment' - failing lol

A bed. Walls. Ceiling. Window with blinds. Healthcare professionals and drugs. Essay -- done! Go stretch, you're welcome!!!

Back