Teeth!!

skinnymamu

anyone any ideas on how to get the yukky teeth feeling away? already brushed twice at work already and they still feel yuk!

:sigh:

anyone any ideas on how to get the yukky teeth feeling away? already brushed twice at work already and they still feel yuk!

:sigh:

I find Oraldene seems to get rid of it, it is like a film when you spit it out:rolleyes:

Oh yes I've been having this, its horrible, must get some oraldene thanks for the tip

yea its horrible what is it??!! my teeth feel really rough on the back of them, hate running my toungue along it. love this diet but hate the side affects!! xxx

I thought it was plaque? Dont really know though

Well I wasnt sure I had it, but I did have some oraldene in the bathroom cabinet :) And I used it going to bed last night, and it didnt seem so bad this morning, I used it again this morning so today will be a good test, my teeth usually feel horrible by the time I leave work

I just wanted to say that I have used Oraldene and I think this have solved my problem, the last time I used it was last night going to bed, and I think thats all I need now, once at night sorts it out for the next day :)

So I wanted to say a big thank you to Mini for recommending it :)

does anyone get a tacky feeling on there teeth?

Yes Klee thats the feeling I had and the oraldene had taken it away :)

Back