• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Teeth

lisalulu

Silver Member
YES! Had to start buying whitening toothpaste, whitening mouthwash and on the rare occasion I chem gum, I chew whitening gum. Never suffered from stained teeth before :(

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
I have actually but put it down to the amount of black tea and coffee I was drinking. Its not bad but they look a bit more yellow. Not hobo like yet.

Luci-De-Milo

is going to do this!
That's weird, I think my teeth have looked whiter since Cambridge, lol! I put it down to eating/drinking less rubbish!

eyeontheprize

can see the end in sight!
mine have been going yellower since i have been living over here.... i have put it down to drinking black coffee since starting CD and also drinking red wine! (when not on CD)

Me too

Hi all,

I've noticed mine are more yellow too and I'm not drinking more coffee or tea. I'm a wee bit worried actually because I've noticed they are slightly more sensitive as well.

A couple of years back I went through a period where my teeth deteriorated really badly and the dentist couldn't understand why. I have a horrible feeling it might have been when I was doing CD for the first time round... Would love some feedback from counsellors on this. Meanwhile I might try using a straw.