Tefal jam maker

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Hi guys.

As you all know i'm quite the foody, and after really getting stuck in to my kitchen gadgets recently I felt i could start branching out a bit more.

I decided as im away in ST.ives this christmas, i would make everyone Jams and Marmalads and Chutneys. After buying a book, i felt quite confident- however, i feel i have been really mislead and it is no where near the simple task i had imagined- also, i cant stand alot of fuss and was starting to go off the idea (to my dissapointment) untill i stumbled across my lakeland mag and discovered.. dum dum dum

an electrical devise by TEFAL that does it for me :D fabulous.com

iv read up on it and everyone seems overly chuffed with it.. apart from the instructions aparently lol

but at £100, im wondering- what do you guys think?

im thinking, so its £100 now, but i can make jams and chuctneys all year round, gifts for everyone.

xxx

Hi there
I got my mum one of those -although I got it out here for €30 last year ;)-if I see them again -Im having one :p..she told me to test run it for her and I loved it... I have never made jam before, I loved just throwing it in and setting it off and waiting for the bleeper. You can't make big batches about 3lb at I time I think, but its great for mum as she can't be stood over the stove for ages stiring.
It was more than worth the €30 and if you are going to be making pressies and can get lots of free produce it will pay for itself,,,

Just to say this is on sale at Tesco too, well worth trading in Clubcard points if you have them to save some money :D

Or you could check ebay out;)

hmm see i had one! but i didnt like it at all!
18 months later i mentioned it to lakeland during a correspondance and they refunded me all that time later and collected it!

if you are going to buy one i would recommend lakeland for their customer service......they are amazing! and thats not the first time they have been so either.

yes i do prefer lakeland, and have a £5 voucher, just wanted it even cheaper tbh. Its just alot of money and my bf just doesnt appreciate why i want it, so cant justify it. Lakeland customer service is fab, i totally agree.. next to the kitchen shop in bath, lakeland is my number one lol

Some of the breadmakers can be used to make jam.

Hi guys.

As you all know i'm quite the foody, and after really getting stuck in to my kitchen gadgets recently I felt i could start branching out a bit more.

I decided as im away in ST.ives this christmas, i would make everyone Jams and Marmalads and Chutneys. After buying a book, i felt quite confident- however, i feel i have been really mislead and it is no where near the simple task i had imagined- also, i cant stand alot of fuss and was starting to go off the idea (to my dissapointment) untill i stumbled across my lakeland mag and discovered.. dum dum dum

an electrical devise by TEFAL that does it for me :D fabulous.com

iv read up on it and everyone seems overly chuffed with it.. apart from the instructions aparently lol

but at £100, im wondering- what do you guys think?

im thinking, so its £100 now, but i can make jams and chuctneys all year round, gifts for everyone.

xxx

I'm thinking Jam is 50p in the supermarket there are a lot of those in £100 :D

Back