Telford Buddy?

missloco

Hi,

I am wondering if there is anybody based in telford who is on CD and would like to pair up for a summer challenge?

I have about 21 pounds and slacking now. If anyone is interested in starting some type of exercise together let me know.

Miss Loco

Hello Missloco

I'm in Telford :) but not much use to you as a buddy as I'm now a CDC and so no longer actually doing the diet, but happy to give you any support you want/need.

Myfi and MammaCaz are both local (ish) although not actually in Telford if you want to give them a shout.

Take care

Jan
x

I'm looking to start exercising again but finding it hard. Could i ask how much you have lost and in how long. I am finding the last 21 pounds a struggle i keep stopping and starting, but i need to get on with it. I just crave carbs

Hi

I lost 3 stone in 3 months, but I did stick to it rigidly, I got to my goal last April and so have now maintained for a year which I'm thrilled about.

Are you still SSing? It can get very hard when you get closer to the end as it's difficult to hang onto the motivation you had at the beginning, but you just need to stick with it and know that if you do it won't take much longer to shift that last bit. Great idea if you can get involved with a challenge & have a buddy to support you.

All the best

Jan
x

I have not done ss i have been on the 790 plan and lost 15 pounds in 5 weeks.

I need to ss source but can't get in the right frame of mind. I guess i just need to plunge into before my holiday. Has the weight stayed off? My biggest concern is it coming back. Did you exercise also?

No I didn't exercise at all whilst I was SSing, and don't do loads now but am trying to do more and have recently joined a gym. I've managed to keep the weight off, apart from a few pounds that go off & on through eating carefully, occasional CD packs & now exercise too.

Your counsellor will help you when you get to maintenance about the best ways of keeping the weight off and are there quite a few of us on the forum that have kept our weight off - so it can be done :)

It's just about finding that motivation again and getting back into it, try and use your holiday and think about how great you'll feel when you get to goal and how good you'll look in your brand new holiday clothes.

x

hey neighbour
i`m in telford to
only started today on cd
got masses to lose
where abouts are you in telford?
i`m in leegomery right near the princess royal
i have to say i am not really up to exercise yet as i`m so big i think itn would kill me but as i lose i would love to do something
i was thinking of joining fitness 1st once i have lost some weight
anyways i`m wittering now
nice to see some fellow telford ladies
kaz xxxx

I am in Madeley.

My brother started the diet 23 and half stones st the beginning of February. He is now 18.7 stones. The diet definetly works you just need to stick at it and stay motivated. ( i have lapsed the last few weeks but trying to regain focus)

hi miss coco
i triee this diet over 20years ago
it hadn`t long been out then
i lost a good 4 stone but sadly over the years have gained 10 stone
reading all the diaries and looking at pics i feel inspired
if i dont do this idet it`s simple i wont eb around to watch my kids grow up
i`m not just doing it for me i`m doing it for them to

if you ever want to meet up and share a shake you are more than welcome
kaz xx

Howdee all

Another Telford person here, dropping in to say hi :wavey:. I am in Dawley.

I am not doing Cambridge at moment but did before Christmas and am now 'maintaining'. :)

Not managing to do any exercise at moment as have been quite poorly past week, so feeling too crook to do any.

Cambridge really helped me to shift those stones :)

Deb x

I live in Market Drayton so pretty close to Telford. I travel to Telford alot as my CDC (MD) is there and hopefully ill be getting a new job their soon (fingers crossed)

what cdc do you see
mine is called julie she is in trench
great lady full of encouragement
it`s nice when you have a good cdc
met her hubby to he is fab aswell

My CDC is Jan aka MadamDotty on this forum.
She is great and very supportive and made me carry on during the times I wanted to quit. Short of giving the packs away for free (hehe) I think she is how all CDC's should be. And everyone on here can see she is supportive to all and a nice person. Ill be passing her details on to fat friends who are interested in losing weight (most of my friends are the annoying eat pies and drink copius amounts of booze and still lose weight type of people). Will have to work out a commission deal with her (only jkin lol) ! :)

Mine it Katie Price she was Cambridge slimmer of the year 2006 and i have to say she is absolutley fantastic and so supportive, i couldn't do this without her.

Speaking about Telford anybody know of any jobs going locally withing a service delivery/ customer support environment?

Hiya Kaz

It's great having a few Telford peeps on here :) I'm just up the road from you in Shawbirch, just off the Shawbirch roundabout, I'll wave to you :D

thank you for you lovely words myfi and for being a great client too :D

My counsellor was Katie too, what a very inspirational lady she is that's for sure.

Lovely to meet you all - hope you all come along to the next Birmingham meet, the last one was fab :D

Back