tell me about a day when you are slim

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
think ahead to when you reach target and pick day it could be just a regular day at work or a day shopping or it could be a special event like a wedding or holiday.
what are you wearing?
how do you feel?
what are people saying?

mines my husbands birthday party. its fancy dress and i'm gonna be wonder woman which bares alot. there will be family there i haven't seen since before i started. so i'm looking forward to hearing there reaction which i'm hoping goes something like wow look at you. i will feel amazing and sexy.

id have to say our holiday in Rhodes in september..

being able to wear something comfortable on the plane and not feel cut in half by my trousers when im sat there for 4 hours!! to wear something nice and fitted when we go out instead of big and baggy, to wear shorts with no muffin top!!

nothing spectacular, but its all i want, im easily pleased!!

The day I can get back in my skinny jeans that I wore when I reached 11st a couple of years ago. I didn't pile on loads but enough so that they don't fit me anymore. I have about a stone and a half and they'll fit like a glove again. My day is putting them back on with a nice top and just walking down Oxford street like I used to, feeling good and knowing I can walk into any shop and pick up a size 12 and it'll fit. Why on earth I ever let go of this feeling I don't know, but I don't intend on letting it go again anytime soon! X

Mine is my christmas do

I will be wearing a cocktail dress high heels and lovely hair and make
I walk in and everyone comments on how fabulous I look and even more important I feel amazing ;-)

oh yes vickiet you are gonna look fab. i hope you are single because you boyfriend/husband isn't gonna let you go cause you will get so much attention.

tinkerbellsmum said:
oh yes vickiet you are gonna look fab. i hope you are single because you boyfriend/husband isn't gonna let you go cause you will get so much attention.

Lol tinkerbellsmum :)
Yes I am single so maybe I might meet someone lol

Mine will be my birthday in September. By then I hope to have a new house, and to have all my family round for afternoon tea, then friends round for drinks in the evening, and to be the centre of attention in new size 12 or 14 dresses.... a size I have never been past puberty.

Another one is also in September I hope to be starting work, training to be accountant. I want to go shopping for a skinny work wardrobe! Cxxx

What a lovely thread! Full of positivity.

I think the staff party at Christmas does it for me. A really nice new frock and enjoying feeling 'normal'.

tinkerbellsmum said:
mines my husbands birthday party. its fancy dress and i'm gonna be wonder woman which bares alot. there will be family there i haven't seen since before i started. so i'm looking forward to hearing there reaction which i'm hoping goes something like wow look at you. i will feel amazing and sexy.

Now you have to make sure you take pictures as I bet you will look amazing ;-)

Back