Tell me about The Cambridge Diet.

Whats the differences between the Cambridge Diet and LighterLife ?

What is the average weight loss per week ?

Same weight loss on Lighterlife and Cambridge Diet...

You pay extra for CBT with LL.

You have more choice in milkshakes and bars on CD.

Both work well, it just depends on your needs.

Love Mini xxx

I started CD on jan 6 2008 and this mornng was weighed................i have lost 2 stone!
That is sole sourcing on 3 shkes or soups a day and having between 4 and 5 litres of water a day.

I started CD on jan 6 2008 and this mornng was weighed................i have lost 2 stone!
That is sole sourcing on 3 shkes or soups a day and having between 4 and 5 litres of water a day.

Very impressive weight loss annie!!!!!....:eek::D

You are well on your way :D

Lacey..xx :)

Absolutly nothing! except the price of LL is very expencive because you get counseling every week cognitive behavioural therapy- it didn`t work for me lol
Slimfast is the same but even cheaper. I add water instead of milk and you can still go into ketosis.

Is that true? i have friends who cannot afford the CD. Could they do Slimfast made with water? How nutritionally sound wuld that be?

Is that true?

Not true at all. The carbs in slimfast mean that you don't go into ketosis, so it would be very difficult to reduce your calories down to the level of CD as you would be hungry.

Also, because slimfast isn't nutritionally complete (they admit that themselves), you have to add a calorie counted meal.

Nothing wrong with slimfast at all, but it is a completely different type of diet compared to Cambridge.

Last edited:
Can someone please tell me what the Cambridge diet is? Is it shakes that you buy from a health shop? Is that all there is to it?

Back