Tell me I'm not hungry people!

kay_135

I'm feeling reeeally hungry this eve. Not craving-hungry - actual hungry! I've had my packs and drunk aLOT of water. I don't feel like I'm gunna fall off the wagon - but peeps, just tell me it's all in my head!

Step away from the fridge chick lol its all in your head you don't need food have a nice walk instead :)

What seems to work for me is a cry. If I have a little cry the hunger goes goes away. Odd.....but well worth a try.

Go and clean your teeth, then everything will taste yucky for a while anyway, so you won't want to eat it :)

Also, it's not going to do any harm to feel hunger, and the hunger will pass... I know it's an uncomfortable feeling, but our bodies aren't designed to keel over at the first feeling of hunger, so try to veer away from the food, and the thought of needing food to stave off the hunger, and think about how fantastic you'll feel in the morning when you wake up ready for your next shake (or soup or bar) :)

You CAN do it, you know you can!

HOw are you feeling now? Its probably the mental side telling you that you 'should' have been eating food and of course that makes you feel hungry.

Yo aren't hungy though ... keep it up.

Back