Tell me it's okay

i live in Wigan Gill no idea how far that is from you but arent the getwed girlies on about a meet soon?

yeah well it won't be till around easter i think, they had a big ball at the hilton in birmingham this year, february i think it was, i couldn' go though, we have sort of regional ones every now and again, and there are usually really good fun.

Katie on there is a really good friend now we did race for life together in June and see each other a fair bit, met up with paula last week and ali b is one of my best friends.

Wigan is no-where near me that's such a shame

where abouts do you live Gill? Wow you did race for life? Now that's a fantastic achievement!!!!

I'm in Norfolk on the east coast

Yes did RFL is was 5k and i did it in just over an hour

WOW that's fantastic,

i have no idea where norfolk is lmao im really poop at geography.

on the right hand side of the uk map, there is a bit that goes round in like a arch on the side, that is norfolk

i have no idea where wigan is lol

ahh right, wigan is on the middle left hand side near manchester lol

girl u need msn!!!!

yeah ive had my ups and downs....ups ive lost nearly 2 stone in a month !!dowbs,,,,erm can be a bit hard but u know what...wat is 6 months out of ur life. imagine all the times u been out felt horrible and always wanted to lose weight!6 months is nothing!ull be happy forever!thats wat i think anyway!the first cuple of weeks is gunna be tough but ull be fab afta that!

oh and ive lost 6 inches off my stomach in a month!

girl u need msn!!!!

yeah ive had my ups and downs....ups ive lost nearly 2 stone in a month !!dowbs,,,,erm can be a bit hard but u know what...wat is 6 months out of ur life. imagine all the times u been out felt horrible and always wanted to lose weight!6 months is nothing!ull be happy forever!thats wat i think anyway!the first cuple of weeks is gunna be tough but ull be fab afta that!

oh and ive lost 6 inches off my stomach in a month!

F2F such positive words, they really hit the spot for me when I am in a low dip and brought a smile of determination to my face. Thank you ! :hug99:

Georgie x

F2F such positive words, they really hit the spot for me when I am in a low dip and brought a smile of determination to my face. Thank you ! :hug99:

Georgie x

aww hun im glad i made u smile :D:D its true tho i think yeah its hard but it will be over soon!!!and i will feel fab and be able to shop in ANY shop not the same old boring ones!christmas morning when i wake up i wont have to worry about the clothes fitting. wooooo i cnt wait xx

Back