Telling others your on the Cambridge diet!

Thanks for all your comments, I have been doing it 4 days and finding it difficult to hide, I'm avoiding the staff room at work. I might have to tell people soon but can't be bothered to defend it, plus I want to be determined and stick to it and not let other people sway me off it. Good luck everyone :)

Committed said:
Thanks for all your comments, I have been doing it 4 days and finding it difficult to hide, I'm avoiding the staff room at work. I might have to tell people soon but can't be bothered to defend it, plus I want to be determined and stick to it and not let other people sway me off it. Good luck everyone :)

Only one person in work knows I'm on it I just put my soup in the cup bin the wrapper and no one is any the wiser

Yeah but do u add soup to water or water to soup????? Worried about this lumpiness situation lol

MissieCB said:
Yeah but do u add soup to water or water to soup????? Worried about this lumpiness situation lol

Water to the soup then stir like mad with a fork till dissolves

Hi, i have told whoever has asked and it's on my Facebook status.. Keeps me motivated and if people know then they will keep asking how's it going? What have u lost now? I find it keeps me on track. But I understand all people are different.

Only my Mother and One of my friend's know's that I am on CD, purely because I want it to be a surprise when people do eventually see me! I haven't seen most of my friends in about 10 odd week's (still keep in touch) but I'm looking forward to going out and feeling confident and different - I have treated myself to hair extensions, got my teeth done and some new wardrobe pieces I'm sure I will look like a different person lol! :) x

Only my Mother and One of my friend's know's that I am on CD, purely because I want it to be a surprise when people do eventually see me! I haven't seen most of my friends in about 10 odd week's (still keep in touch) but I'm looking forward to going out and feeling confident and different - I have treated myself to hair extensions, got my teeth done and some new wardrobe pieces I'm sure I will look like a different person lol! :) x

it is lovely when people you havent seen for a long time notice your weight loss. i'm going to my friends wedding in august and hoping by then i'll be at goal if my holidays dont set me back too much. i've got my eye on a lipsy dress which looks lovely and fitted, couldnt wear it now but in 2 stones time I should look good in it! hopefully i'll be able to turn a few heads (not detracting from the bride of course lol!!) and feel confident wearing that sort of outfit! i bought a fitted blazer from work off ASOS in a size 10 hoping to slim into it over the next month, it fits ok now but after another month of CD it'll look lovely! i love this diet! x

Ive had so many ongoing comments from everyone so much so that I had to say something and got them all together!!! Said look I dont care what you think or what you say so you all need to stop gossiping and forget it!

They think its gonna affect my work and stuff but im determined not to let it. Its day two for me and I feel great if im honest so I hope it carries on. My consultant thinks that im going to be suffering the worst today and tomorrow but lets see.

Just so excited about my new bikini body xxx Just so unpatient at the moment looool :eek:

I have told some work collegues... nurses and I was in my staff room ond overheard them talking about me in the office. Really upset me and wanted to confront them but thought I should calm down first.
Feel like I should give up now! Made me feel
so down.

I have told some work collegues... nurses and I was in my staff room ond overheard them talking about me in the office. Really upset me and wanted to confront them but thought I should calm down first.
so down.

Oh hun please don't let it get to you, your better than that - rise above it - there will always be people who are envious & consistently negative, but hey your here to change and your doing brilliant don't let anyone break your stride or make you feel down :) you know we are all here if you need to chat x

Exactly it's mind over matter when u have lost weight they will soon want more information. Cheer up think of the new you that's not that far away!! Xx

Rach_25 said:
Oh hun please don't let it get to you, your better than that - rise above it - there will always be people who are envious & consistently negative, but hey your here to change and your doing brilliant don't let anyone break your stride or make you feel down :) you know we are all here if you need to chat x

Thank you, thats so nice and kind. Im going ti have a hug with my man and go to bed earlyxxx

Charlie Woo Woo said:
so down.

Don't let em get to you just think next time they will be talking about you is when they all saying how Mich u have lost and how jealous they are hate small minded people winds me up keep strong and remember you are doing this for you no one else so stuff em

Charlie Woo Woo said:
so down.

Don't let them get to you. It'll soon be old news
Probably an element of jealousy

Personally if you believe in the weight plan then you stick to it. Why do u care what other people think? You know the reasons why this plan works because it's a re-education the only negative comments will always come from ignorant people If they took half an hour of their time to research the principles and practices instead of spouting ignorant nonsense then it would be a better use of their time.
You will be the one laughing in the end cos you will gain so much confidence and focus and self satisfaction Cambridge is a life coach on a sachet lol well that's what I think

Tell them to do one and then ask them to have the same conversation with you when your at target Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

eleda said:
I had some criticism today from a couple of work colleagues. Snide comments such as 'why will happen when you get to target weight' will you put it all back on
'4 liters of water per day' that's not good for you, you will drown yourself

I just rolled my eyes!!

Brilliant this I get alot! What r they expecting u to say...yeah let me just look into the future... Your convinced I'll have failed before I've even started!!! it's so annoying! And they pass it off as 'caring about u' no clue, no clue at all!

Yolande said:
the peopel who matter took time to learn and understand how this diet works =D

Totally!!

Back