Temper, Temper

superskinny

Well I wanted to post this morning and say day 2 was done and gone, and still feeling great but I was so busy at work I forgot. Thanks for all your support xxx

But now it hitting me like a ton of bricks. No one is the office is talking to be becausing I am growling all day at everyone!!!! Still not hungry so thats one good thing but my mood sure is another.

I'm finishing working soon, heading home and going straight to bed. THIS IS NOT GETTING THE BETTER OF ME.

Hope everyone is having a nice day xx

yes i heard it can affect your moods as the body is withdrawing from the sugar. Have a nice long soak in the bath, with lavender if you have any that is calming. Also do some relaxed breathing.
Hope things feel better in the morning

Just thump anyone that annoys you and apologise next week when your back to your normal charming self!

So? Be moody! When the punds start dripping away you wont be long cheering up and regaling all your colleagues with jokes and wonderful LT stories lol!!

Its very very normal and common so dont worry -you have the right attitude -it wont get the better of you! :D

yeah the mood swings are not great as my OH can confirm but when ketosis kicks in and you feel brill you'll forget
Keep glugging the water and be strong
xx

(((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))
You will be feeling much better in no time hun I am sure of it (might not have any friends left but ya will feel good lol). I cant say I noticed a difference but I can be a nightmare when eating anyway :)
Good luck with it
Niki
x

Am in week 5 and have to say I can really see how food was numbing my repsonses to things...my tolerance is somewhere around the subzero level...but in many ways I don't see that as a bad thing because finally I am really taking a hold on EVERYTHING not just my weight..I have been fed up with work and home for some time but I used to just eat before now I am dealing with it lol

It will pass soon, probably just because your body is changing and about to go into ketosis... good luck hun...

yep my OH can confirm that this week I have been a suppa b*tch!! Mostly worry and stressed out can make ya do all sorts of things.

I'm sure your mood will lift as the days pass by hun, hang on in there.

I was a moody cow because of my weight so I have no excuse now its coming off :-D

Back