temptation hekpppppppppp:(

nicolexox

Okay so into my house came a big bag of cadbury's animals.

Before i had realised i'd eaten 15 points worth :( .. and there is still 3/4 bag remaining.

I've been out the last 2 nights so no weekly points remain, I'm trying so hard not to go off track because i want to reach 2.5 stone in not a great distance away.

Plus my friends want to go to the cinema tonight.. you know what the cinema can be like..food everywhere

HELP ME :(

Be strong and distract yourself!

What I tend to do with stuff I really really can't trust myself with (provided it's nobody else's, in which case I don't eat as much of it anyway) is just run it under the tap to "taint" it and throw it away. I know it's wasteful but it's the only way I know it's gone sometimes :p

dreamings said:
Be strong and distract yourself!

What I tend to do with stuff I really really can't trust myself with (provided it's nobody else's, in which case I don't eat as much of it anyway) is just run it under the tap to "taint" it and throw it away. I know it's wasteful but it's the only way I know it's gone sometimes :p

Yep, that's what I do too. The devil in me is screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! But I have to do it otherwise I know I'll just beat myself up about having the food....

As for the cinema, I'd take some of my own snacks like fruit or chopped up carrots etc if you can. And perhaps just go and get your seat straight away without having around the popcorn and sweets. I'm sure your friends would understand!

Thankyou for the advice :)

I resorted to giving the food to the other members of my family, those skinny minis can enjoy it xxx

I sometimes brush my teeth if I really want to eat something, nobody wants to eat straight after they've brushed, especially not sweet stuff!

x

boots have started selling maple popcorn. Which I think is really nice :) 3pp a bag isn't too bad either! xxx

brushing your teeth... definetly a great idea!

i'll definetly go to boots and have a look.. thankyouuuuuu:)

Back