***Temptation Trashing TUESDAY Hour by Hour***

Julie Williams

Silver Member
Yey had a great loss this week 5lbs woo hoo and am starting the next stage of my journey today and moving up to SS+ so am looking forward to a small but very enjoyable little meal tonight. Hope you all have a great 100% day and Hi to all that follow xxx

Never know whether to join in thread cos I am meant to be maintaining but some days I need a bit of extra focus. Today I vow to stay out of the bread-bin!!!

Hi Julie... enjoy SS+ it is fab! And hi to all who follow... sun is out here, hope it is for you too!

xxx

Good morning Julie! Morning Katy!

My goal for today is to keep 100% focused, no cheating and to drink all my water!! I'm not very good with the whole water malarky. Now that I'm on 1000 for a bit I'm allowed the zero/low calorie squashes, so I might try that. The sunshine orange flavouring helped, but I didn't totally like it, so we'll have to see I suppose!

If I'm totally honest I haven't done that well with SS lately, I've mostly stuck to it, but there's been a few times where it's been like ooh a slice of ham, a couple of days later a bite of chicken, so never anything much, but a cheat is a cheat! Now that I'm on the 1000 there's even less room for cheating in a way because the losses are smaller anyway, so really going to do my best to keep focussed and not cheat at all! It's going to be strange doing this, it's like lately I've programmed my head to tell me that actual food is bad, and other than Italy, when I've had to come of diet for whatever reason I have felt guilty about it. So have to keep reminding myself I'm not cheating and it is allowed! My CDC said that I could see losses of 3-4lbs a week if I can make sure I stick to it 100%. I'd be very happy with that still, so fingers crossed!

I'll probably be in and out a lot today, with a fair bit of in! Looking for jobs online which is pretty sucky but has to be done! If not I have to go back to my old job and ask to be put back on rota, something I really don't want to do. I hated it there and it was a terrible job.

Hope you all have great and cheat free days!
xx

Katy that made me laugh im one for bread too hoping to be able to steer clear. Caroline your losses have been great and your right you have to change your mind set and not think of eating as cheating and try to enjoy it good luck xxx

Morning guys, feel i'm in for a good day today, the sun is shining so gonna keep busy by doing loads of washing to hang outside. Busy, busy, busy. Be good!!

Mmm bread, I think it's the thing I miss most!!!

Morning!
Im in a good mood today too, just jumped on scales and Ive lost another 2 lbs, its not official weigh day till thursday tho.
I know what u mean about bread, I was addicted to the stuff. Never got the whole chocaholic thing, it was more of being a sandwich addict in my case!
No more, I may add!
Julie Williams, you have a great weight loss record!! Did you stick to SS 100% through-out?
Hope you all have a great cheat-free day!!

morning all!
Julie, amazing weight loss so close to goal....you must be thrilled to bits hun!!! Inspirational! :)

having a good day today, i have a meeting in Peterborough so i havent had to go into the office...which should of meant a lie-in...but my little one wet the bed and woke up at 6.30! :( poor lass!
Feeling rather motivated today, had some new clothes delivered yesterday and although some size 14 jeans have to go back, most of the bits all fit....which is always good!
Starting to get into my head that if a 14 doesnt fit, it doesnt mean i buy the 16, i just dont buy that brand....! Sure i will have trouble with clothes sizes being different even when i'm a size 10 or 12 so not going to let it phase me at a 14 either! :)

Also, went through my wardrobe last night and i now have TEN dresses in it! I used to never wear dresses!!!! :)

Hope everyone has a good day! :)

xxxx

Last edited:
Good Morning Everyone! Weigh in for me today, hoping for 3! I have only had coffee so far, so need to get some water down me.

Katy Way to go!

Moti, good to see you posting on here.

Lizz, Caroline, Lisa and Julie- Good Morning!

Hey Quizz. How is life as a new CDC? And how is the team?

Hey Caroline, Lisa, Moti and Lizz, you are sounding great! So far I have stayed well away from bread-bin. Moti, I was a chocoholic but multigrain bread is my new demon... with butter. Help!!! Not really overeating, but know I need to vary the carbs... some brown rice or pasta or whatever. All options seem to be bread just now! Anyway, enough of this dangerous talk... glugging herb tea. Yum.

xxx

I can't wait til I get to move out of this house! I mean it's great living with my parents in a way, but diet wise it's hard. There's always food around as temptation, yummy bread, full fridge, though there's never stuff like crisps or chocolate. I'm planning to move in with my friend as soon as we can both afford it and she's going to do this diet too. So we're both quite looking forward to just having a cupboard of CD food and nothing else!

Katy... I've just seen you reached goal!! That's fantastic, well done you!! How long have you been at goal now?

Liz, I get what you're saying about the size thing. I've realised just how different sizes can be sometimes and am learning where to go for what size, it gets confusing! I can fit the majority of 18 primark tops, though some fit but I'd prefer a bit looser. But then I'm not quite at 18 for dorothy perkins tops. It's all so confusing!

Hey everyone! :wavey:

I love these mini-daily motivation threads, really good to keep going. Julie, thats such a great loss, you must be chuffed. Cant wait to start celebrating coming near to goal but just gotta keep head down and get on with it for now.
Like most of you my downfall was bread too, lol, cant get enough of the stuff. I look at it with longing sometimes but what puts me off is imagining it all soggy, I dunno Im a bit mad I guess, lol.

Just had a coffee too, we can do this yaay!:p

R x

Soggy bread... thanks Reena!!! That is a brilliant tip. Love it!

Caroline, have been at goal since about May 7th... but sometimes feel I am hanging on by a thread! (A minis thread? Excuse pun!) Plan to stick around minis for while because I need to stay focused and settle into maintenance a bit more. Plan today is no snacks until lunch time, and avoid bread-bin, obviously. I will do it!!!

xxx

good morning ladies. i stayed the same this week - to be expected after i had a couple of meals off plan so not too bothered. my choice, i deal with the consequences! off to glasto tomorrow then back 100% SS from Tuesday of next week. it will be difficult, so i will need all your support. have joined a couple of challenges to keep me on track for the last stone and a half or so, but just need to avoid the temptation of my mother in laws sunday lunch!

caroline and lizz, aren't clothes sizes a nightmare! i bought a 12 top from topshop yesterday and it was loose! but other 12's i have no chance! oh well, i am enjoying the process of buying a new wardrobe.

i purchased these yesterday Urban Trousers - FRENCH CONNECTION i have been eyeing them up but couldnt justify £75 for them. i love sales!

I think I might just spend the rest of my life on minis to be honest!! I don't know how I'd get through without you guys!!

I have realised something today though... my hips are finally catching up with my waist!!! :D As of a couple of weeks ago I'd lost 6.5in on my waist and only 3in on my hips. While I was happy with losing those inches, it meant that my hips were a lot larger than my waist and bust in sizes, a whole 2 sizes in fact! In the last 2-3 weeks I've lost 2 inches on my hips, even while not actually being on diet, but being careful so they're finally catching up with my waist! I'll be in smaller clothes in no time!! Just hoping that it all continues with me on 1000, I think it should do, I do seem to react quite well to this diet. Get into ketosis easily and stay there, so don't think I'm very carb sensitive. I've set an alarm to go off on my phone to remind me each morning to actually take my thyroxin tablet too which should help! And I'm going to try and exercise 2-3 times a week. So hopefully, it'll still go well! I don't want to go off the rails and get nowhere this summer!

Morning all - I love these threads, even the titles are just enough to put me in a good mood! Very creative.

Well another day at the grindstone for me (anyone would think I worked down t'pit instead of in an office) and a busy one so probably won't be here very much. Good though, I like to be busy, it stops me wandering off to the canteen/cafe/coffee shop! Weigh in tonight - I can't wait - its day 9 and although I had an unofficial WI on day 6, I really want to see how well I've done.

Had a mexican stand-off with a bag of Minstrels last night. I won.

On with the water....am in a lot of meetings today, which is cool, because they provide bottled water and I can easily do a full 1l bottle, if not more, during an hour long meeting.

Everyone sounds really positive - this is such a good thread, this one.

Lx

Morning all! A nice positive start to the day for us-I like it!!

Have to get my SIL something for her birthday so might do that today then got MIL and her friend coming round tomorrow so planning on baking tonight so no licking the bowl for me!!

Hope you all have 100% days whatever the plan!

Right, I'm off to get some breakfast, it's about time really, I've been awake 5 hours! Is going to be hard fitting in all this food to be honest, is more than I'm used to now! I might stop off in the bathroom to weigh myself first though!

Just had breakfast, shredded wheat and I've somehow got to eat a bar aswell! I'm full!!

I've given myself the job today of sorting out my blog, I haven't posted to it in aaaages because I use a thing on my computer and then have to upload the files and it takes forever and I can never be bothered. So I'm moving it all over to an online blog, much easier!

Back