• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Temptation...What have you resisted today :)

Jan1ce43

In it to win it.....
I met a friend in town, we usually have a glass of wine, olives and lunch, followed by a couple of lattes. I drank tea and watched her eat a toasted tea cake. She was going to have cake- phew. I also resisted home made cheese biscuits and home made pasty s at a friends last night. I am very proud of myself :D

Jan x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Good Woman. Gold Star 4 u :)

It's hard to break that habits especially the girlie lunches.

Great thread. I have resisted packet of baked cheese & onion crisps. I am ravenous today. To motivate myself tried on the dress that I need to squeeze into 4 my pals wedding in May. Only time I've ever bought anything too small as motivation. (was a bit cocky after my initial weightloss) :D

Tomorrow I will be resisting lots of party food particularly a gorgeous white choc & raspberry cheesecake.

Anyway Good Luck to all this weekend. Just need to keep reminding ourselves this is the turning point.
Onwards & Downwards!

Last edited:

ladygaga

really trying again!
For me it's my whole arm which I vowed to munch off earlier this afternoon and the entire contents of the fridge!!! .........didn't cave in tho! x

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
Jan1ce43 said:
I met a friend in town, we usually have a glass of wine, olives and lunch, followed by a couple of lattes. I drank tea and watched her eat a toasted tea cake. She was going to have cake- phew. I also resisted home made cheese biscuits and home made pasty s at a friends last night. I am very proud of myself :D

Jan x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
Honestly? I am a bit reluctant to admit this resisted temptation but here goes! Well licking the mixing bowl - raw cake mixture. I made my mother a Victoria sponge for Mother's day. Now I feel really embarrassed! But I covered everything in washing up liquid and the moment passed. Old habits die hard. I can resist cooked cake but raw is another matter. Rest of the day just fine.

Weigh day tomorrow.

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
It was my turn to go to the counter in M and S cafe and had to walk past all the lovely food and the Bannofee looked divine, and just buy something for the others and just get a coffee for me to go with my shake, that was really hard but I did it, and very proud of myself.

Resisted drowing my sorrows (about not having something nice to eat and a bottle of wine after we did loads of gardening) in the remainder of the vodka bottle.

Sage-femme

Silver Member
Today? fish fingers and chips mainly! but also gorgeous tiger bread, m&ms, plain chocolate, a banana.........

Went out with in laws for lunch resisted wine, dessert, birthday cake and got the only non-battered/crumbed meat on the menu - steak and asked for it without the fantastic looking dauphinoise potatoes everyone else had and had with green veg instead :) phew!

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Warm buttered ciabatta with hot ready cooked chicken, date and walnut cake and sitting here craving toast :(

Today I resisted EVERYTHING as it's my first day on TS lol.
Actually, that's a lie as I had an apple for dinner because I couldn't eat my soup (yuk)
Hubby has just made a bacon sarnie and it smells divine! And I am veggie and hate bacon! He is now tucking into icecream... :mad:

I resisted Rolo cookies, choc chip muffins and wotsits ... All things I'd never even bother with normally :)

It's Sunday and I'm day 5 on TS and I'm struggling a little which is why I'm on here. I've resisted a bag of crisps (always my downful). Maybe it's the salt I'm missing....

BUT - will not cave in!! Good luck all :)

Today I resisted EVERYTHING as it's my first day on TS lol.
Actually, that's a lie as I had an apple for dinner because I couldn't eat my soup (yuk)
Hubby has just made a bacon sarnie and it smells divine! And I am veggie and hate bacon! He is now tucking into icecream... :mad:
Oh no ...
I dont eat meat, but do eat fish, and I cannot stand the smell of bacon YUK !!
Keep going :)

It's Sunday and I'm day 5 on TS and I'm struggling a little which is why I'm on here. I've resisted a bag of crisps (always my downful). Maybe it's the salt I'm missing....

BUT - will not cave in!! Good luck all :)
Have a cup of bouillion, to try and get over the savory craving
Marge
:)

Today I have resisted carrot cake, and chocolate cake.
I cut it up for everyone else too !!
Must have washed my hands a 100 times whilst doing it though, so as not to lick my fingers :p
Marge
:D

Nothing! I ate everything I 'wanted' today and now regret it... Anyone thinking of doing the same please don't! It's not worth it guys xxx

Everything in the goody cupboard!

I've resisted the dairy milk my mum offered me this morning and the roast dinner I made this evening, it looked and smelled
Delicious!!!! I gave the left over meat to the dog instantly and threw the veggies in the bin lol x