Temptation...What have you resisted today :)

Its only something daft but made hot dogs for OH and 3 year old...... i could have sat and eaten all 12 of them, but didnt :)

I paid for hubby and LO to eat KFC while I sat and watched without even a bottle of water

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I resisted gherkins and baby beetroot. I know it's bizarre but I absolutely love and crave them, but once I start I can't stop. I also went out to lunch and sat there while people were eating poached salmon, baby potatoes, green beans etc with lemon mousse for pudding. I adore everything on that menu. As I knew I would be facing temptation I had my favourite Exantes yesterday as a treat, and stayed 100%. Hot Chocolate shake for breakfast, toffee nut and raisin bar for lunch and Thai chicken for supper. Plus a can of Dr Pepper Zero. It's amazing how easily pleased I can be sometimes.

I have resisted already today! Watched the kids eat pain au chocolat with a cup of milky tea :) I had a mocha made with a choc shake 2 pints of cold water a big spoon of coffee and 2 sweetener tabs. Refills my skinny latte glass 5 times :D

Back