• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Temptation

I finished work at 5 yesterday and couldn't wait for my chicken soup mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! Because I was going out again at 8 I had my chocolate shake. When my hubby sat down to eat his dinner beside me I glanced at his plate and couldn't imagine how anyone could eat so much (it was just a normal portion). I felt great that I wasn't even tempted>

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Yeah it is definately a control thing. At the moment I feel very strong so I hope it lasts. I find my hand automatically going to reach for an apple, so I've said to my hubby not to buy in anymore (he does the weekly shop). Are you tempted by any foods?

suprisingly i thought i would be tempted as i work in a kitchen and am a meat lover ,,,dished up loads of roast dinners today and didn't even fancy any of it ,i'm finding it quite easy actually :eat:

Dub07

S: 11st5lb C: 9st11lb G: 7st12lb BMI: 25.1 Loss: 1st8lb(13.84%)
S'funny. I always buy more when I'm up north than down here. It's the novelty of the UK multiples. We only have Tesco down here & the Irish shops.
I love Asda in Coalisland, Sainsburys and the Coop!