Temptation

leahcnnr

Silver Member
This is day 10 for me and I have been 100% so far but I peeled a mandarin for my son earlier and I was soo tempted.....I resisted but I'm now definitely thinking about a "proper dinner"

Reaching day 10 is SUCH an achievement! Don't ruin it, you have done so well! The weight falls off and a 'proper dinner' will still be there when you finish. This diet is SO WORTH it so try and stick at it! Xx

Been there, ruined it all at day 12 :-(
Now starting again.
Not worth it in the end as you will feel too guilty and, as Emma-Jayne said, the meal will be there at the end.
x x x

Stick with it girl, think about all the positive things you will soon be doing to encourage yourself. Ask your family to help and support you. Must say I mis-read your post and wondered how you could pee a mandarin! I pee bucket loads (because of all the water I drink) so was really scratching my head and had to read your post about three times before I clicked!!!! Elaine

Thanks ladies great encouragement as usual, I'm sitting here with a nice peppermint tea while the kids munch flapjacks but I did resist and im pleased about that. I've still a shake to have but I'll have it before bed. Thanks again, I appreciate you all taking the time to comment:)

Back