1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Step 1 Sole Source Tempted..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by laurenmay, 3 February 2013 Social URL.

1. laurenmay

laurenmay Well-Known Member

To give Cambridge a go to shift the 5 stone that I want to shift & then follow up the steps to maintain.

I've lost a stone over the last 4 weeks through calorie counting, but I've eaten so much chicken & salmon that I now can't stand the sight or smell of either.. and I seem to be having a huge aversion to healthy foods!

I'm a huge sweet tooth, and I've tried the CD shakes before & loved them..

The only thing that concerns me is I'm not much of a water drinker, so that'll be difficult.. I drink squash pretty much all the time. Are there any squashes we can drink?

& what's the limit daily on coke zero? When I'm out with friends Iike a fizzy drink!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. THAI CHILLI

THAI CHILLI Well-Known Member

You can buy water flavouring they are lovely and myself i can't stand the taste of water but with these water flavouring i always mange to drink 3 litres of water per day, try them maybe you might like it.

4. laurenmay

Isn't it a case of that you can't have water flavourings until you've been on plan for a few weeks?

5. THAI CHILLI

THAI CHILLI Well-Known Member

You can have water flavouring the 1st day on this diet but you can't have bars until you finish week 2

6. laurenmay

That's good to know :) thanks.