Step 1 Sole Source Tempted..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by laurenmay, 3 February 2013 Social URL.

1. laurenmay

laurenmay Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    To give Cambridge a go to shift the 5 stone that I want to shift & then follow up the steps to maintain.

I've lost a stone over the last 4 weeks through calorie counting, but I've eaten so much chicken & salmon that I now can't stand the sight or smell of either.. and I seem to be having a huge aversion to healthy foods!

I'm a huge sweet tooth, and I've tried the CD shakes before & loved them..

The only thing that concerns me is I'm not much of a water drinker, so that'll be difficult.. I drink squash pretty much all the time. Are there any squashes we can drink?

& what's the limit daily on coke zero? When I'm out with friends Iike a fizzy drink!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. THAI CHILLI

THAI CHILLI Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.31%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    You can buy water flavouring they are lovely and myself i can't stand the taste of water but with these water flavouring i always mange to drink 3 litres of water per day, try them maybe you might like it.

4. laurenmay

laurenmay Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Isn't it a case of that you can't have water flavourings until you've been on plan for a few weeks?

5. THAI CHILLI

THAI CHILLI Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.31%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    You can have water flavouring the 1st day on this diet but you can't have bars until you finish week 2

6. laurenmay

laurenmay Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    That's good to know :) thanks.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.