Step 1 Sole Source Tempted..

laurenmay

Gold Member
To give Cambridge a go to shift the 5 stone that I want to shift & then follow up the steps to maintain.

I've lost a stone over the last 4 weeks through calorie counting, but I've eaten so much chicken & salmon that I now can't stand the sight or smell of either.. and I seem to be having a huge aversion to healthy foods!

I'm a huge sweet tooth, and I've tried the CD shakes before & loved them..

The only thing that concerns me is I'm not much of a water drinker, so that'll be difficult.. I drink squash pretty much all the time. Are there any squashes we can drink?

& what's the limit daily on coke zero? When I'm out with friends Iike a fizzy drink!

You can buy water flavouring they are lovely and myself i can't stand the taste of water but with these water flavouring i always mange to drink 3 litres of water per day, try them maybe you might like it.

You can buy water flavouring they are lovely and myself i can't stand the taste of water but with these water flavouring i always mange to drink 3 litres of water per day, try them maybe you might like it.

Isn't it a case of that you can't have water flavourings until you've been on plan for a few weeks?

You can have water flavouring the 1st day on this diet but you can't have bars until you finish week 2

Back