Ten stone Challenge

Day 5 and this afternoon by 4pm I was really hungry. Had a lemon bar and pint of water. I’m hoping distraction will get me through this evening. Bit dizzy. I’m only doing 3 packs. Maybe I should do man plan for a while but I wanted to cut out food complication.

Emotional eating is my problem. Now I have to deal with the emotions. Eeek

Good day today. 21s13 this morning. Vanilla shake, hot mint chocolate and my fav so far is berry museli. Very tired though. I’m off to bed as soon as I get chance. Hope everyone’s had a good day.

21st11.5 this morning. I slept solidly for 12hours. I was exhausted. Headache this morning but coffee and choc cereal and I’m feeling better.

Hi Cob. I’m so glad to have company! How are you finding it? I’ll have a look for your diary.

Day 5 for me. Down to 22st. Feeling brighter and hunger has subsided. Maple syrup pancakes for breakfast with black coffee. I’m finally used to coffee without milk and I prefer it now. I’m glad I persisted.

Have a great day. X
Since re-starting after christmas have found it harder to go to total TS, but I'm not going to feel guilty as I'm liable to crack, I'm making sensible choices - so 4 products a day, or some chicken breast with dinner etc.

Wise move. We can do this! We’ve just got to think of it as a way of life instead of a diet. I crumble when I put too much pressure on myself to reach goals. I figure time passes anyway so if I just stick to low carb I’ll get to goal eventually. I was dizzy yesterday so had a salmon omelette. Really helped and I’m still on track.

Mad day today lots of driving. Physically I feel exhausted but mentally quite clear. I think I’ll have an early night. Not hungry though so I know I’m losing. Smaller tomorrow than today yeay!

To avoid my danger evening craving I’m going to bed early with a book. I’ve found the escapism of a book doesn’t give me the cravings I get from watching TV. Night!

I did that last night, went to bed at 9pm with my book - ah early night I thought, come 11pm, oh best I go to sleep now

Whatcha reading? I can’t settle on one at the moment. Today was first day of usual mad routine. School run, work, school run, sons football, quick dinner and then out to training. First day at work on diet went well but I didn’t drink enough. I know I can do this I just need to keep going.

Whatcha reading? I can’t settle on one at the moment. Today was first day of usual mad routine. School run, work, school run, sons football, quick dinner and then out to training. First day at work on diet went well but I didn’t drink enough. I know I can do this I just need to keep going.
The Discovery of Witches Trilogy

I loved that trilogy, the Deborah Harkness one. I’m trying to get into the Seven Sisters by Lucinda Riley. It was recommended to me. Just home and ready for bed. Stomach gurgling like mad. No dizziness now though. Night all.

Good TS day. Need more water. Drinking a lot of peppermint tea though. It’s so cold Brrr
Usual school run and work day. I’m feeling less exhausted which is great. A bit more proactive where I normally want to dive into bed by 7.30. I’ve been tempted by a few things but have just recognised the craving thought about why and realised it’s an emotional reaction so moved on. Except at 5 I was really hungry. Lemon pud today. Lovely.

Work yesterday ok. Bad pain in my side under left ribs. Feel bloated and I’m shaky. Feel queasy too. Had my coco cereal this morning and a black coffee. I’ve had to call into work sick. I feel dreadful. Hope it’s not this sickness bug some of the school mums have had. Keep going! We can all do this.

Hope you're feeling better.

Hi. Thanks feeling much better. Slept a lot today. I must’ve needed it. Gurgle tummy and very hungry by 4.30 but I’ve had strawberry bar and a pint of peppermint tea and feel good. Choc puffs and berry museli during the day. I’ve training tonight. Can’t wait. Not many calories burnt but it’s fun. I have a feeling today was a sign I’m totally in ketosis and burning fat now. All glycogen must be gone. All I have to do now is stay in and keep going. Hope everyone’s doing well.

Busy Saturday getting my boy to sports etc. It was tough getting up at 0700. Choc cereal for breaky, strawberry bar for lunch. I have to say I’m hungry despite 3 pints of liquid. I had some cheese to keep me going until this eve. Up at 0600 tomorrow as I have a competition. My first. Have a good weekend everyone.

Time is flying. Still TS but haven’t weighed myself. Is much more routine way of life at the moment. I’m working long hours and not drinking enough but I do feel brighter. I do feel a bit bloated though. Usual manta. Drink more water! Had frappe for dinner. Will try warm next time. Not nice cold.

Back